Jimmy Hayes

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
If he doesn't improve, then I doubt we pay him at all the following year. We will have, hopefully, more wingers ready to make the jump to the NHL like Grimaldi, Hawryluk(maybe), Howden and Brickley/FAs to improve the middle 6 wing(s).

I see Grimaldi for Boyes, Howden is already in this year, and I don't think Hawryluk and Brickley are ready/good options, so I'd rather keep him than dip into FA, I have no issue with him playing 10-13 minutes in a bottom 6 role.

It's a results oriented league. 19 goals can easily net you 3+ on a bridge.

Teams have scouts. No way anyone will offer 3 million + and if they do I let him go and laugh at the team that paid him that.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I see Grimaldi for Boyes, Howden is already in this year, and I don't think Hawryluk and Brickley are ready/good options, so I'd rather keep him than dip into FA, I have no issue with him playing 10-13 minutes in a bottom 6 role.

Teams have scouts. No way anyone will offer 3 million + and if they do I let him go and laugh at the team that paid him that.

We aren't dealing with other teams in this case. We're dealing with arbitration.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad