OT: jfont

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
I'm very sorry to have to pass on the sad news of jfont's (Jesus Fontamillas) passing on Dec 27, 2021. He was dealing with an aggressive liver cancer that was detected in November.

Me and Jesus became good friends over the years as we were both at one time Admins for HF, his sister lived in NJ so when he visited her we would get together for dinner and pints. He loved his Kings and he loved this forum and he loved his family and friends.

Rest in peace buddy, you will be greatly missed.

Here is a gofundme for his family as he leaves behind his wife Helena and 8-year-old daughter Lucia:

In Memory of Jesus Fontamillas, organized by Kate GarcíaBeaudet

Last edited:

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
One my favorite posters and sounds like a fine human being as well. When I came back here he was one of the posters I was hoping to still see around. Prayers to the family and RIP jfont, farewell to one of the better Kings brethren.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
RIP jfont. He was elusive over the years but I always noticed when he joined the discussion.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Just terrible news. He was one of the first posters I got familiar with when joining the boards, he was always a solid individual and made it a better place to visit. RIP my friend.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Damn, that is incredibly sad news to hear. To echo what other longtime members have said, I remember jfont as far back as I recall joining these forums. He will be missed. Condolences to his family.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Reminder of our own mortality when we start seeing long-time posters passing on. He's been around here since I've been a member. I used to lurk the political forum pretty regularly and I think he was a frequent poster there as well.

We can all have differences politically and with opinions on the Kings but the group of Kings fans posting on this forum for years and thousands of posts is pretty damn small. Sucks whenever we lose one. RIP.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Awful to hear. Always sucks to see a poster pass away, but especially someone who has been around as long as he was.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Just awful news. One of my favorite posters over the last decade .. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad