Jeu Dix: Ducks @ Habs. 10/24 4:00pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
And on a frickin Thursday no less! Thread title is a triple entendre, we win 3-1, 6-2, or 9-3. It's in the Bible.

edit - I'm pretending the x in "dix" is pretty much silent, but whatever. High school french was a long time ago. 9-3!

I hear Miguel's Pupuseria and Lobsterama is running a $2.50 lobster special if the Ducks win 9-3. No word on who the servers will be.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
Hoping for a 3 point game tonight since my dad is Habs fan and we'll be watching the game together.

Koivu with the winner in OT?

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Record at Bell Centre.

Hiller, Lovejoy out it seems.

EDIT: Bit late to the party with news, excusez-moi.

I readed one of the headlines there as ''Captains Hair''. I was like ''cool, something about Getzy!''. But there was only Koivu`s chair. Then i looked again, and, yeah. ''Captains chair'' was the headline... :facepalm:

:laugh:

It IS pretty cool though. The chair. Not the hair.

Koivu was greeted with a nice gift from the Canadiens organization as he stepped into the locker room this morning. In the room was a chair that was made to look like his former Canadiens jersey, complete with the captain's C and his name and number. No word on how he'll get it back to Anaheim.

morningreport102413atMTLinstory.jpg

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I fully agree with both scratches. Lovejoy has been awful the past few games and Palmieri has only shown up for about 4 shifts this year.

Edit: That being said, I don't think Fistric will be any better.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Yeah, the chair is pretty cool :) Nice job Habs!

And, hey! How long we haven`t seen Devo in action? :) (i assume he`s in, right?)

quentez

#8 Teemu Legend
Apr 2, 2011
Trondheim, Norway
So I'm guessing...

Maroon-Getz-Perry
Silfverberg-MP22-Selanne
DSP-Koivu-Cogliano
Winnik-Bonino-Etem

??

EDIT: The game starts at 4.30 btw.

Last edited:

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
So I'm guessing...

Maroon-Getz-Perry
Silfverberg-MP22-Selanne
DSP-Koivu-Cogliano
Winnik-Bonino-Etem

??

EDIT: The game starts at 4.30 btw.

According to practice

Maroon Getzlaf Perry
Etem mp22 selanne
Silfverberg Koivu Cogs
Winnik Bonino dsp

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Lovejoy has been a changed player since coming to Anaheim, benching him can really work against his confidence. Fistric hasn't played in a while though, so it will be good for him to get a game tonight.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Lovejoy has been a changed player since coming to Anaheim, benching him can really work against his confidence. Fistric hasn't played in a while though, so it will be good for him to get a game tonight.

Oh well he is playing like **** and once Sbisa and Souray get back hes probably one of the the odd men out probably

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

He did get benched as part of the rotation last year as well. He's just in over his head on the top pairing. It will be interesting to see if they go with a top pairing of Fowler - Beauchemin with Lindholm - Fistric for the mid-pair as they looked good together in preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad