GDT: Jets @ Wings • Thu Mar 10, 630PM [No tank talk in GDT please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Agreed. He is moving past those tentative/conservative first few games where we will now start to see what type of player he is.

Actually getting a chance with sone talent helps as well (hes playing with perreault right). First Armia now Dano this is what ive been talking about how players need to get real chances to show what they can do (when theyve earned such chances).

Dano is gonna be a good player for jets. Cant wait.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Actually getting a chance with sone talent helps as well (hes playing with perreault right). First Armia now Dano this is what ive been talking about how players need to get real chances to show what they can do (when theyve earned such chances).

Dano is gonna be a good player for jets. Cant wait.

Agreed. I see Dano as a really nice pick up.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Other than being a slick passer, what I've really liked about Dano so far is his positioning and attention to detail in the defensive zone. He seems to have great awareness for stick positioning in passing lanes and proper body positioning along the boards.

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Nice special on Scheif between periods

Remember this?

Hits ya right in the feels!

That clip at the beginning makes me laugh. At 0:08 when the guys are chanting "Go Jets Go", I was in the same graduating class as the guy with the red hat, and the guy with the backwards black hat behind him is my cousin. I remember hearing the guy with the red hat got in **** from his Mom that night because he was supposed to be at school, and she saw him on the news that night, clearly during the day, drinking a beer on Portage avenue.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Why do all our righties suck at one timers except for Buff?

Some guys just have it. None of our guys have elite shots. Buffs slapper is but he has bad accuracy with it. His wrist shot is deadly accurate but not overly speedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad