Toronto
AXYFOHl.jpg

No tank talk in the GDT! Tank talk goes here:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2035903

Last edited:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Maurice and the Jets in for a schooling tonight, could get ugly, Wings by 5!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Detroit has only won 3 of it's last 10 games. They haven't been schooling anyone lately

Well if there is a gimme on the schedule then the Jets are it, with 13 losses in their last 16 at home the Jets pretty much roll over at home, lousy coaching, poor net minding and a team that doesn't care and Chevy's masterpiece equals an easy win for visiting teams, welcome to friendly Manitoba!:popcorn:

Derfel*

I think it'll be a close game, either way.

I'd like to see Hutch get a start.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Well if there is a gimme on the schedule then the Jets are it, with 13 losses in their last 16 at home the Jets pretty much roll over at home, lousy coaching, poor net minding and a team that doesn't care and Chevy's masterpiece equals an easy win for visiting teams, welcome to friendly Manitoba!:popcorn:

This is a road game

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Sip, your posts should come with an anti-depressant dispenser. ;)

Think of my posts as truth serum of course many cant handle the truth!

Those faint of heart should only read my posts in small quantities as heart palpitations may occur with headaches, slight sweating and nausea, those on medications should read the label.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Thought it was and then the GDT response by supersonic messed me up!;)

Wings by 6 now!

We haven't been losing that way. We've played competatively for the most part. We'll probably lose 4-2 with an empty netter despite outshooting the Wings. That's more this team's style.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Is ehlers back in action yet?
Man i hope so , games have not been quite the same without him . He could probably do better than alot of guys we have playing even with a Johnny Depp pirate eye patch on . :shakehead

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
We haven't been losing that way. We've played competatively for the most part. We'll probably lose 4-2 with an empty netter despite outshooting the Wings. That's more this team's style.

We're all out play and no finish.
Maybe we do need that Finnish goalscorer after all...

bogostick

Jun 13, 2014
Man i hope so , games have not been quite the same without him . He could probably do better than alot of guys we have playing even with a Johnny Depp pirate eye patch on . :shakehead

He is fun to watch. Hopefully he heals up quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad