Oct 15, 2011
All is well in Jets land!

Go team!

1% chance of making the playoffs!

Lets go for that!

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I think this game might be closer than people expect. Detroit's struggling and recently lost to CBJ. Hopefully I get my assignment all finished up so I can watch with you guys :)

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Is this actually a thing?

They're wearing their blue home helmets at practice in Detroit this morning.

CdM0v2JWwAESV8V.jpg

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Maurice and the Jets in for a schooling tonight, could get ugly, Wings by 5!

Hmmm.... Bet365 is paying 15.5:1 for a Detroit winning margin of 5 or more. Jets by five or more pays 51:1.

More realistically the Wings pay 1.54:1 for the win and 2.60:1 with a win by two or more. Nashville -1.5 was profitable two nights ago. Think we can lose by a deuce or better tonight? Might be worth a flutter.

m.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-pre-game-vs-Colo-300x189.png

Topics: On the young core driving the team and the players appreciating the opportunity. Andrew Copp’s excitement at playing at the Joe. Describing Copp’s development. How much did the injury set him back? What has Trouba done well to excel? What does it mean to him to be part of the World Cup coaching staff? More comfort for Marko Dano on the right side? A look at the Red Wings. How impressive is the Detroit playoff streak?

To listen click here.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Jets win! It's an easy decision to bet on the Jets tonight.

Edit: Looking at the line-up, it is not a sure victory.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Did Maurice just start a trade rumour?

Trouba to Detroit E4 :sarcasm:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I keep seeing that here. What !@#$%^& does E4 mean?

I'm surprised you aren't familiar with the Eklund scale.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/faq.php

What is the E-System (e1, e2, e3, etc.)?

The E-System was devised with the intelligent hockey fan in mind as a way for Eklund to give subtle clues to rumors that are posted, as well as to gauge the likelihood of a rumor turning into an actual trade or free agent signing.

E1 - This is a rumor that comes from a single reliable source not in any way directly connected to the players or teams involved.
E2 - This rumor is simply more than one reliable sources not in any way directly connected to the players or teams involved and not connected to each other. It does not have to equate to two E1's. It could be several E1's.
E3 - This rumor comes from a single source with ties somehow to the players or teams involved.
E4 - This rumor comes from more than one source with ties to the players or teams involved.
E5 - This rumor comes from source telling Eklund the deal is 100% done and just has not been announced yet

Last edited:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I'm surprised you aren't familiar with the Eklund scale.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/faq.php

What is the E-System (e1, e2, e3, etc.)?

The E-System was devised with the intelligent hockey fan in mind as a way for Eklund to give subtle clues to rumors that are posted, as well as to gauge the likelihood of a rumor turning into an actual trade or free agent signing.

E1 - This is a rumor that comes from a single reliable source not in any way directly connected to the players or teams involved.
E2 - This rumor is simply more than one reliable sources not in any way directly connected to the players or teams involved and not connected to each other. It does not have to equate to two E1's. It could be several E1's.
E3 - This rumor comes from a single source with ties somehow to the players or teams involved.
E4 - This rumor comes from more than one source with ties to the players or teams involved.
E5 - This rumor comes from source telling Eklund the deal is 100% done and just has not been announced yet

So, prior to signing his extension Buff to Philly was, what? E5? Or only e4? :laugh:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Any idea why they are wearing blue? Assuming the wings are wearing an alternate jersey or something?

They're wearing blue due to the fact I mistakenly put the MTS Centre into the GDT this morning before correcting it. :D

Dunno, but wouldn't be surprised if it was due to an alt jersey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany