GDT: Jets @ Wild - Sunday, November 17 - 7PM - TSN JETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
Minnesota is a good team, but I don't think they're that good. This game shouldn't even be close right now, but fortunately they're one shot away from making this game square again.

Rook37

Feb 22, 2013
Winnipeg
BZUUQIrCAAA0req.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:biglaugh:

my god :amazed:

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
It's like the pucks are radio-controlled from some secret Wild bunker. As soon as they get within 1 foot of our sticks someone presses "hop".

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Minnesota is a good team, but I don't think they're that good. This game shouldn't even be close right now, but fortunately they're one shot away from making this game square again.

That's the one thing that saves what has so far been a complete gong show for the Jets. Minnesota doesn't look all that impressive either. There have to be a few things that the coaches can tell our guys to exploit ... I sure hope. This game isn't only bad for the Jets it's really boring as well.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The Jets crowd is here ready to explode. Just give us something to cheer about. Serenading the goalie in his home rink.....priceless

Puckschmuck*

A fire needs to be lit under their *****. There is just no energy, no momentum and no passion. They won't win playing like that.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Wild are forechecking the hell out of the Jets, they really don't seem to care about us getting odd-man rushes.

What's weird is that when the Jets actually do beat the forecheck and string a pass or two together, they're getting taken out along the boards once they gain the zone. I can't figure out if Minny's D is that good, or our forwards are that sluggish tonight.

Klinger

I was saying Boourns
Aug 27, 2013
PEI
I'm glad I am listening to this on TSN 1290, because I have a feeling that watching this would make my eyes bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad