GDT: JETS VS SENATORS (APR 2 - 6:30 PM) "SISTER ACT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
That's as intense as I've seen Bobby Ryan...................ever.

I think Sens fans would like to see this kind of fire out of him as opposed to his usual "float around the ice and not give a ****" game he plays. What a boat anchor of a contract. Guy isnt worth 1/4 of that.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Jesus Christ we as a fan base sure don't know how to enjoy winning? Ok lets go down that rabbit hole.

The last 2 months are February and March. March was better than expected but Feb stank. The last 2 months even out to around 921ish save % which is also below his save % this year.

Want to argue over what hue the sky is now?
What are you on about? His last two-month split was better than the two-month split before. Jan-Feb was statistically worse than Feb-Mar. His March was his 2nd best month this year.

Simply put, you were wrong.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Jesus Christ we as a fan base sure don't know how to enjoy winning? Ok lets go down that rabbit hole.

The last 2 months are February and March. March was better than expected but Feb stank. The last 2 months even out to around 921ish save % which is also below his save % this year.

Want to argue over what hue the sky is now?

You kind of moved the goal posts there.

Reactions: Inflict

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
I think Sens fans would like to see this kind of fire out of him as opposed to his usual "float around the ice and not give a ****" game he plays. What a boat anchor of a contract. Guy isnt worth 1/4 of that.

End of the season showmanship... :D

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
What are you on about? His last two-month split was better than the two-month split before. Jan-Feb was statistically worse than Feb-Mar. His March was his 2nd best month this year.

Simply put, you were wrong.

You're cherry picking the numbers. I said that Helly hasn't been as good the last 2 months. His last 2 months are below his season save %. You're the one deciding to make an arbitrary bullshit decision to compare Jan/Feb to Feb/March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad