Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs. Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Out 403*

I find myself morbidly fascinated to watch this game.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Afternoon game, team we usually can never beat, in a good spot for a high draft pick...

Yep, sounds like a Jets win!

Will be at work tomorrow so won't be able to watch, will be checking in here periodically though.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
It will be another beat down for Chevy's "masterpiece", sure the 1C is out, a rookie top 6, and a top 9 player (another rookie) and the Jets #5 D man (#7 D man on just about every other team in the NHL) are all out but any kind of half (quarter) decent team should still be able to pick up a win or two!

Goal-tending will stink (so what else is new)!

Mo will shine in the postmortem, flash his stupid look, starring ahead at space and say he saw good things again!

"It'z a protheth" as Chevy will mutter!:shakehead

Whileee

May 29, 2010
It will be another beat down for Chevy's "masterpiece", sure the 1C is out, a rookie top 6, and a top 9 player (another rookie) and the Jets #5 D man (#7 D man on just about every other team in the NHL) are all out but any kind of half (quarter) decent team should still be able to pick up a win or two!

Goal-tending will stink (so what else is new)!

Mo will shine in the postmortem, flash his stupid look, starring ahead at space and say he saw good things again!

"It'z a protheth" as Chevy will mutter!:shakehead

There's a thread that explains what we're seeing.... ;)

Key injuries that take forever to heal.

Best goalie to the minors.

Players sitting out for the "flu".

"Getting a chance to see the progress of the young players".

"Trying out new line combinations".

It's a process.... :naughty:

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
I'd go Hutch. Pav can be a bit too unpredictable. We don't need that today. Hutch will likely play well and let in goals and that should be more than enough for the Ducks.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Going to game, it will be my wife's first NHL game ever.
So looking forward to it for that reason.
Too bad she will see a decimated line up
Oh well GJG

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Yup. Totally fine everywhere but the GDT.

Should be an ... interesting game today, given that the Jets typically blow these afternoon bouts.

That's one way to put it. Amazing how fast the end of the season seems to have gone with us just losing so much. So strange.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
De Leo just got recalled.

:yo:

Good on ya', De Leo. Looking forward to seeing him in action - always liked the game he played in the WHL, and he seemed to have a pretty good transition into the AHL. Makes today's game more interesting, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad