Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Capitals Feb 19 6:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg

I thought the Jets played tonight. Planned pretty much my whole day around it.

Don't worry, you're not alone.

I was so gutted when I realized it was tomorrow.

I got to get up at 4:30 for work on Friday. :rant:

Just means the Jets gotta win in regulation. :naughty:

Derfel*

I'm still waiting for Romang to tell me a good sports bar recommendation in Bethesda so I can go there to watch the game...

424.gif

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I'm still waiting for Romang to tell me a good sports bar recommendation in Bethesda so I can go there to watch the game...

424.gif

Duke's is pretty good.

edit: just checked, there's no bar called Duke's in Bethesda. But most cities have a Duke's and they're all a good time so it was worth a shot :P

Derfel*

Probably going to go to Caddie's on Cordell. I think I went there to watch a Caps game a couple of years back, and the nachos were acceptable.

Jml78

Dec 14, 2013
YYZ
Obviously just a placeholder

Peluso and Slater

I have pretty big issues with Klingberg being used on the 4th line as opposed to playing on the 3rd with Lowry. Might as well just play Postma up front for the 5-6 minutes Klingberg will be lucky to get with subpar linemates.

PegCityPuck

Mar 8, 2012
I have pretty big issues with Klingberg being used on the 4th line as opposed to playing on the 3rd with Lowry. Might as well just play Postma up front for the 5-6 minutes Klingberg will be lucky to get with subpar linemates.

I think Galiardi is gonna roll on the 3rd line: Galiardi Thorbs & Lowry

TheBuyckStopsHere

Apr 2, 2014
ATL

424.gif

I'm assuming Bethesda, Maryland? That's funny used to live there.....Grew up actually following the caps back in 98 the peter bondra olaf kolzig adam oates days....I was only about 11 at the time, but good times...went to game 4 of the finals got to see yzerman lift the cup.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I'm assuming Bethesda, Maryland? That's funny used to live there.....Grew up actually following the caps back in 98 the peter bondra olaf kolzig adam oates days....I was only about 11 at the time, but good times...went to game 4 of the finals got to see yzerman lift the cup.

Sooooo.... where'd you go to get lit up and watch the game? Derf needs to know!

Jml78

Dec 14, 2013
YYZ
I think Galiardi is gonna roll on the 3rd line: Galiardi Thorbs & Lowry

My point exactly Galiardi should be on the 4th line. He has shown nothing offensively to be given those minutes. I would rather see Klingberg play with a couple quality linemates instead and see if he can produce so e qualit chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad