GDT: Jets vs Blues Game 5 April 18 7:30pm CT

Shimoe

Jun 13, 2011
Norm Green Sucks
63.6 Awarded Goal - In the event that the goal post is displaced, either deliberately or accidentally, by a defending player, prior to the puck crossing the goal line between the normal position of the goalposts, the Referee may award a goal.
In order to award a goal in this situation, the goal post must have been displaced by the actions a defending player, the puck must have been shot (or the player must be in the act of shooting) at the goal prior to the goal post being displaced, and it must be determined that the puck would have entered the net between the normal position of the goal posts.
That answers that.

Bluesfan1

Let's go Blues
Mar 22, 2018
Kansas
As a Blues fan that was great. As a hockey fan I hope Ehlers is ok. Its been a fun series. Hope we can have another great game Saturday. Say what you want about either team this has been some fun hockey. Hey at least we aren't Tampa fans imagine how they are right now lol Anywho you guys are great and I now have a secondary team to root for when you play anyone else

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
As a Blues fan that was great. As a hockey fan I hope Ehlers is ok. Its been a fun series. Hope we can have another great game Saturday. Say what you want about either team this has been some fun hockey. Hey at least we aren't Tampa fans imagine how they are right now lol Anywho you guys are great and I now have a secondary team to root for when you play anyone else

Ehlers sucks, you guys can have him!

Reactions: Ippenator

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Those two couldn’t protect a wheel of cheese from a family of mice.
Well who the he'll could? Mice are tenacious buggers.

But I agree that it's ridiculous to have Wheeler and Scheif out there as our shut down forwards. I still think Wheeler influences that and Mo hasn't much choice.

But damn the TLC line was so good last night I would have had them play the last minute and think they would have shut it down for us.

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Trouba is honestly a moron, and it unfortunately shows in his play way too often. And Ehlers is a headless chicken with some wheels. Takes a spot from a potentially much more efficient forward. Chiarot in his role is easy to replace, so I wouldn’t worry about him. But first of all the most needed replacement is for Maurice. That dude is a serious waste of a talented team.
Agree.

Trouba's hockey IQ is awful and that is why he'll never be the elite defenceman he thinks he is.

Like Bogosian. A ton of raw skill but missing the good hockey sense so always leaves you expecting more from them.

And lots of bone head decisions like the one from Trouba last night that cost us the goal and the game.

Reactions: Ippenator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad