GDT: Jets vs Blues Game 5 April 18 7:30pm CT

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Awww Paulie pissy pants is mad.

Thought you left?
Lol you have no credibility acting like an ass in these threads. Instead of being a twat maybe actually prove a point.

Oh well the mods will take care of you eventually.

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Trouba is honestly a moron, and it unfortunately shows in his play way too often. And Ehlers is a headless chicken with some wheels. Takes a spot from a potentially much more efficient forward. Chiarot in his role is easy to replace, so I wouldn’t worry about him. But first of all the most needed replacement is for Maurice. That dude is a serious waste of a talented team.
Chiarot has some of the worst hockey IQ of anyone in the league. He’s a replacement level defenceman at absolute best. Don’t elevate Chiarot because of your disappointment in Trouba and Ehlers. They both deserve your disdain tonight but they are both infinitely better and more valuable than Chiarot.

Reactions: rehf

brendan smith

May 14, 2018
Sorry but screw the net... what was the penalty on the play???? Buff checked the guy, he interfered with Hellebuyck and its a good goal?

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Lol you have no credibility acting like an ass in these threads. Instead of being a **** maybe actually prove a point.

Oh well the mods will take care of you eventually.
Do I need to come in and be all negative, blame the refs and call people names to score some credibility? Is it working for you? Why are you still posting, you said you were done.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Chiarot has some of the worst hockey IQ of anyone in the league. He’s a replacement level defenceman at absolute best. Don’t elevate Chiarot because of your disappointment in Trouba and Ehlers. They both deserve your disdain tonight but they are both infinitely better and more valuable than Chiarot.
You are still focusing too much on Chiarot. As I said, he is easily replacable, but first you need to replace Maurice, as he is the one who keeps playing Chiarot. Still in their bigger roles and with their bigger salaries I see Trouba and Ehlers as way bigger problems for the current Jets. Doesn’t mean that I think highly of Chiarot either.

Reactions: AKAChip

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
You are still focusing too much ok Chiarot. As I said, he is easily replacable, but first you need to replace Maurice, as he is the one who keeps playing Chiarot. Still in their bigger roles and with their bigger salaries I see Trouba and Ehlers as way bigger problems for the current Jets. Doesn’t mean that I think highly of Chiarot either.
Hey, Maurice sucks I agree. The rest of it I don’t agree on but we can find common ground on our overmatched and idiotic coach.

Reactions: Ippenator

Hems55

Mar 21, 2016
Isn't this our worst nightmare. Turtle in the 3rd. There can be no platitudes for what is basically giving up. OMG..drives me crazy.

brendan smith

May 14, 2018
Or holding. Take your pick.
Lol make a correct call. Is it tripping, hooking or just a big man pushing? Cuz if its a push or hit then the playwr hitting Hellebuyck and preventing him from saving the puck is not justified in allowin a goal without goaltender interference.

Nvm. I checked the rule book. It hurts but its a good goal cuz buff checked the player into our goalie... FML

Reactions: Bluesfan1

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Do I need to come in and be all negative, blame the refs and call people names to score some credibility? Is it working for you? Why are you still posting, you said you were done.
Youre a Blues homer posting and crying in the HFJets forum lol your insults or **tty comebacks are worth absolutely nothing lol.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
We
Trouba is honestly a moron, and it unfortunately shows in his play way too often. And Ehlers is a headless chicken with some wheels. Takes a spot from a potentially much more efficient forward. Chiarot in his role is easy to replace, so I wouldn’t worry about him. But first of all the most needed replacement is for Maurice. That dude is a serious waste of a talented team.
Have blown what 11 games now this year in the third? We are almost double the next nearest team that just screams bad scheme.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
How about how many shots they had when he was on the ice?

There's no point having a discussion, you don't subscribe to advanced stats and obviously have some infatuation with Myers so having any kind of meaningful discussion about him is pointless
Who was on the ice for blues goals 2 and 3?

You've lost the damned plot.

If Buff bodies Sundstrom instead of f***ing around with the puck in his feet there's no goal 2

If Trouba does more than turn to the boards and let the Blues check him and knocks Shwartz down instead of his feeble swat at the puck there's no 3rd goal but continue with you're ridiculous narrative.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Youre a Blues homer posting and crying in the HFJets forum lol your insults or **tty comebacks are worth absolutely nothing lol.
Blues? Are you drunk? I'm from Winnipeg, work in Winnipeg and cheer for the Jets.

You're salty, like your tears.

Reactions: Bluesfan1

folix

Jul 24, 2011
When opposing teams are allowed to knock the net off and score at the same time your fighting an up hill battle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad