GDT: Jets vs Blues April 12, Game - 2 "Revenge of the"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
More conservative coaching by Moe. A game after only being able to score only a single goal and not generate a crazy amount of chances our coach elects to take out a more talented offensive player for a player with absolutely zero offense.

Unless they are building a shutdown line to play a shut down role - which means against the top line.
I'm going to assume that is what he's up to - makes the most sense.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Unless they are building a shutdown line to play a shut down role - which means against the top line.

He can keep Roslovic in and accomplish that quite easily by reuniting Copp with Tanev and Lowry. This is essentially keeping in an extra defensive player who has one goal in 66 games this year. All it's accomplishing is weakening the teams offense.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone

Agree. I'm good with keeping Lindholm in the line-up. He's played well. And if we can match up Lowry's line against the blues top line, that helps us out far more offensively (by freeing up our top line) than having Roslovic around would.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
Not fired, let go. Seriously though he is better than a lot of the SN talent, don't know why TSN never picked him up or he has decided to pursue something else.

My totally wild guess: Sportsnet wanted him to take a paycut. Millard refused. So he was not fired or let go - his contract was simply allowed to expire.

As for TSN, Millard may be subject to a non-compete. Or he doesn't want to take a reduced role at TSN. Or maybe TSN is just full-up on hockey personalities. It's admirable they didn't fire anyone when they lost NHL broadcast rights, but it does sometimes seem like they have a lot of on-air personalities with not that much to do.

Reactions: sipowicz

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Fans next to wake up too, and start cheering the fans on. That did not seem like a playoff atmosphere outside of few excited moments.

Reactions: sipowicz

Zippity

Feb 3, 2013
lol that offends me!!!
And she works for the City of Wpg and calls herself the beatbox activist. Should be soapbox

She is the founder of Black Space Winnipeg, a group that works to create spaces that are unapologetically pro-Black and Afrocentric, while also acting in solidarity with other oppressed groups, and challenging anti-Black racism and building inclusivity across all sectors within Winnipeg.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
He can keep Roslovic in and accomplish that quite easily by reuniting Copp with Tanev and Lowry. This is essentially keeping in an extra defensive player who has one goal in 66 games this year. All it's accomplishing is weakening the teams offense.

He's not keeping the guy in for his scoring and you know that -

This would allow them to work a shut down line without pulling Copp off the Little / Laine line which played well last game.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

HoistTheCup

Jun 17, 2011
West of the Six.
Go Jets Go

NSFW

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1555092086217.jpg
    FB_IMG_1555092086217.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
This is ridiculous! Someone is offended by everything these days!

I mean, I can totally understand if people show up ACTUALLY dressed as the KKK... but otherwise that is so ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad