Pre-Game Talk: Jets v Flames, December 27th, 2018, 7pm @BellMTS Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
God, at work today and my annoying neighbour decided to come in too. If I have to hear about this womans sisters dog more I'm going to shoot myself. 1) I love dogs but get over it already. 2) It's not even your dog ****.

And it's not even gameday. Ugh! C'mon Thursday
You work with your neighbor?

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Bennett proved he was the better fighter once but Trouba got in his shots so I am not sure we need Trouba sitting for 5 minutes with a 3rd line grinder like Bennett. Perhaps Lemieux Gio would be a better bout for us no?
i dont think bennet is the better fighter trouba is stronger and got unlucky in that fight bennet throws with less power but more speed to land and tries to overwhelm his oppenents trouba was landing some hard shots was a great fight tho but i agree id rather trouba on the ice without risking breaking his hands !!

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
God, at work today and my annoying neighbour decided to come in too. If I have to hear about this womans sisters dog more I'm going to shoot myself. 1) I love dogs but get over it already. 2) It's not even your dog ****.

And it's not even gameday. Ugh! C'mon Thursday
is she hot at least ?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Lol... CP. What a bunch of idiots.

I thought I could smell cow **** - time to play the Flames again.

Beat the flaming snot horses!

Seriously, though. The Flames play a good brand of hockey but they can't hold our jocks, lets prove that to them.

Jet that took you zero seconds to get your old school Flames Oilers hate on! :thumbu:

Reactions: Jet and Duke749

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Stick Lurch on Johnny Hockey like glue. Make his life miserable.

This time Pau can do some line matching. Its a whole different story. Plus there's only so long their no name goalie can keep up the charade.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Tine for the Jets to show Flame fans the difference between an overachieving middle-of-thepack playoff team and a true contender.

This needs to be a statement game by the Jets.

Reactions: PaulPooley
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad