Pre-Game Talk: Jets v Flames, December 27th, 2018, 7pm @BellMTS Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Have we had this fully healthy lineup yet this year??

Ehlers Scheifele Wheeler
Connor Little Laine
Copp Lowry Tanev
Perreault Roslovic Petan/Lemieux/Appleton

Morrissey Trouba
Chiarot Byfuglien
Kulikov Myers

Hellebuyck
Brossoit

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
This shld be a good game was hoping to see it live but things didn't pan out hopefully we get some pay back and the W!

Reactions: Jets 31

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I will be heading to this game and am really looking forward to it, Calgary has been fun to watch this season. Gio has been having a beastly run and Lindholm ended up being a hell of a trade up for the Flames. This should be a pretty exciting match up I hope unless both teams are dopey coming off a short break.

Reactions: Derfel

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Big challenge for the Jets. The Flames are solid all around, score in bunches (5 in a period nightmares!) and defend well.

Reactions: Jets 31

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Thursday is my birthday. My wife and I will be in the crowd with our son who flew in from California for Christmas. Our Jets WILL win the game! :thumbu:

BTW I wouldn't be surprised to see Lemmy in over of Apples and Petunia. PMo needs some truculence to offset the likes of Tkachuk, Bennett and Neal don't ya know? ;)

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Thursday is my birthday. My wife and I will be in the crowd with our son who flew in from California for Christmas. Our Jets WILL win the game! :thumbu:

BTW I wouldn't be surprised to see Lemmy in over of Apples and Petunia. PMo needs some truculence to offset the likes of Tkachuk, Bennett and Neal don't ya know? ;)

Happy Thursday Birthday! Have fun with your family!

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Looking forward to this one.
Calgary is more than a challenge as I feel we don’t match up well against them.
This is the real test*
I’ll say 4-3 in OT
Stay out of the box please.

* Not really pure hyperbole

Last edited:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Do they do it in a respectful way or mocking?

Some of them can be a petulant bunch. They can post whatever the f*** they want, as far as I'm concerned - it's not like anyone can stop them from doing whatever they want to do, but I'm not going to change my posting habits due to a few posters on a forum like CP.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
CP can...
FondWarmBobwhite-small.gif

How about that for a quote:naughty:

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Some of them can be a petulant bunch. They can post whatever the **** they want, as far as I'm concerned - it's not like anyone can stop them from doing whatever they want to do, but I'm not going to change my posting habits due to a few posters on a forum like CP.

Ok that sounds like a riot.....White Out you might need to break up with the cool kids if they tease us too much.

Reactions: Derfel

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I've had people tell me Calgary is the best canadian team in the west, so I'm looking forward to this game.

Go Jets Go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad