Post-Game Talk: Jets shot down in convincing fashion.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
hqdefault.jpg

A B2B against the best team in the East - one who routinely beats the Jets? Yeah. Had a loss penciled in before the game started. Wasn't expecting such a lopsided score, but that's what fast offense does to crappy defense. Ah well. Dust yourselves off and get back on your horse for Wednesday, Jets.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
won a scheduled win against a bad team
lost a scheduled loss against a good team
now get some rest

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
The thread title made me want to make a Blaze of Glory reference but there was no glory here

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Yeah Ron an 11 year old kid remembers Dennis Potvin playing for the Islanders in the 80's!:shakehead

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Ron interviewing these kids is friggin annoying, awkward and ridiculous.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
On the road in the US, unable to watch on GCL although all the other games have a video feed (I think I'm happy about that actually) Tried Rogers technical support and that was a complete waste of time. I don't recommend rogers tech support, they seem pretty useless and clueless. They could probably solve a login issue or something like that.

As for the game.....hey stuff happens. This team will crap the bed 5 or 6 more times before the season is done. Count on it. In the grand scheme of things it means nothing (caveat is I didn't see the game but that is probably irrelevant)

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
I guess it could've been worse?...

Yeah, I'll take that so my fragile mentality overloaded from sugar can remain calm.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Well, on to the next one.

I ain't even mad.

Habs are one of those teams that has our number.

Good thing we seem to have the Leaf's number :D hope the boys get some rest and bring on Wednesday's matchup!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad