Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Sharks, January 23, SAP Center, 9:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
I wonder if there'll be any roster moves due to the father's trip....Wright, Monty, Redmond, Postma are all available.

I think we should give Monty this game because Pav faced a shipload of rubber and probably needs the time off. Monty would end up getting the game in Chicago probably as well.

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
I wonder if there'll be any roster moves due to the father's trip....Wright, Monty, Redmond, Postma are all available.

I think we should give Monty this game because Pav faced a shipload of rubber and probably needs the time off. Monty would end up getting the game in Chicago probably as well.

Yeah, I'd like Monty to get the start tomorrow, too.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

I'd be upset of Monty doesn't get a start in the next couple of games

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG

Pavs had a tremendous game - so you reward him by taking his next start away?

Montoya gets one of the back to back games, we ride Pavelec till then.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Pavelec will play till he loses. That is the way Maurice coaches and even then he still might play the Pavs if he loses.

Some of you are going to just hate that but he rides 1 goalie

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
I would gladly accept a loss here if it means a beat down on the Laffs on saturday!
Or just win both :naughty:!

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
Pavelec will play till he loses. That is the way Maurice coaches and even then he still might play the Pavs if he loses.

Some of you are going to just hate that but he rides 1 goalie

Riding 1 goalie is fine when you are winning and he isn't sucking.

gbill2004*

Sep 23, 2011
Jets are the best team in the NHL!

Pavs is the best goalie EVER!

Paul Maurice for COACH OF THE YEAR!

Scheifele & Trouba for CO-ROY!

:pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle:

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg

Postma can't be close to getting back into the lineup. He's had, what, 2 full-contact practices? I bet he goes to STJ for a conditioning stint when he's ready to play.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The Jets actually had a pretty good fancy stat game against the Sharks in Nov.

CF 79
CA 57
58.1%

FF 62
FA 47
56.9%

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I dropped Pavs off my fantasy team. Then goes on his current 4 game win streak. I know if I pick him up, it'll jinx him and we'll lose. I'm living in hell because of it.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I dropped Pavs off my fantasy team. Then goes on his current 4 game win streak. I know if I pick him up, it'll jinx him and we'll lose. I'm living in hell because of it.

So help me if you get him back and he starts sucking I will drive to the Fort, find you, and force you to drop him again :p

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
So help me if you get him back and he starts sucking I will drive to the Fort, find you, and force you to drop him again :p

Lol

When Monty was on a decent run, I picked him up. Of course he lost the very next game. I will never have a Jets goalie on my team ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad