Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
We don't need backups.

the-matrix-bullets.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yeesh...

The thing about his baby though might be true. They were joking about his lack of sleep on the radio.

Interesting. So Anderson might also start tomorrow after all.

I personally don't like it being that i don't like starting the same goaltender on a back to back.

Karlsson2Turris*

After listening to Anderson's interview, it seems like they will be splitting starts this weekend, meaning Lehner vs Toronto

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Interesting. So Anderson might also start tomorrow after all.

I personally don't like it being that i don't like starting the same goaltender on a back to back.

Well, there isn't much of a choice if the guy is exhausted. Obviously it would be ideal to split the back to back, we are all aware of the stats.

But if the guy's tired, the guy's tired. If Lehner is in fact beat, I'd rather Andy play back to back than, say, use a dead-tired Robin or throw Hammond to the wolves.

We'll have to wait and see.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well, there isn't much of a choice if the guy is exhausted. Obviously it would be ideal to split the back to back, we are all aware of the stats.

But if the guy's tired, the guy's tired. If Lehner is in fact beat, I'd rather Andy play back to back than, say, use a dead-tired Robin or throw Hammond to the wolves.

We should just sign Brodeur or Bryzgalov to a one day contract. :sarcasm:

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
If ryan is out, they should move chaisson up to play with turris and Macaurthur.

Ultimately I think they will break up "the kid line" in order to get Zibanejad and michalek going by mixing up hot with cold.

That would be an interesting lineup tontry: Chiasson on RW with Turris and Big Mac! :)

The Zibanejad line seems to concentrate on defense first and therefore is not scoring much. Plus Zibanejad seems to have lost some of his speed/quickness/intensity. I hope he gets going soon.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Sens seem to have a good 4th line...that is where you can beat the Jets. There's a lot of size and speed in Jets top 9 but the 4th line is horribad.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Sens seem to have a good 4th line...that is where you can beat the Jets. There's a lot of size and speed in Jets top 9 but the 4th line is horribad.

Well, our 2nd line has been playing like a 4th line recently (the Zibanejad line).

While any line with Neil on it has pretty much been a 4th line.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
I think the Sens should beat the Jets tonight. Expect a hard-fought and intense game. Ottawa is on a bit of a roll right now plus playing a home has been kind to them so far! Don't care who is in nets. Both are playing exceptionally well right now!! :handclap:

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
According to Garrioch... Anderson to start, Phillips out and Ryan is game time decision after taking a slash at the end of the last game.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Sorry, didn't read the whole thread and I avoid a lot of Western Conf. news...is Kane back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad