Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Sens Nov. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
If Ryan is out I wonder if they will bring Greening in or move Stone up form the Kid line and bring in Condra to replace him there.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
If Ryan is out I wonder if they will bring Greening in or move Stone up form the Kid line and bring in Condra to replace him there.

Breaking up the kid line would be a terrible idea. Hopefully they move up someone else in Ryan's spot.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
If ryan is out, they should move chaisson up to play with turris and Macaurthur.

Ultimately I think they will break up "the kid line" in order to get Zibanejad and michalek going by mixing up hot with cold.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Pumped that not only is Andy starting tonight, we finally get to see Lehner see what he can do versus the Leafs!

Going to be a solid weekend for Sens fans!

Unless Pmac be all "to hell with back-to-back stats, Andy play tomorrow too".

But seriously, I'm excited to see Lehner tomorrow as well.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If I had the time, I'd be whipping up the ultimate anti-Selanne GDT to fight back against the Jets' one.

All you need to do to fight back against the Jets gdt is create one about how many times each team has been in the playoffs so far.

Jets would have a big fat 0. ;)

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
All you need to do to fight back against the Jets gdt is create one about how many times each team has been in the playoffs so far.

Jets would have a big fat 0. ;)

Nah, that's too obvious for the clever GDT they made. They based it on our (apparently) unsustainable play. #regression.

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Ryan will be a game time decision. Phillips is out
--
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 1h1 hour ago
Bobby Ryan will be a game time decision #sens
-
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 1h1 hour ago
Ryan will be a game time. #Sens
-
Phillips is out for sure. Ryan is still skating so I'd say he is a huge questionmark. #Sens
-
Doesn't sound like Phillips will play. Ryan will be game time. He is in for now. Got slashed at end of game. #Sens
-
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 1h1 hour ago
Judging by morning skate, Ryan has some sort of wrist issue. Was slashed in game against Minnesota and left with couple minutes left #sens
--

I hope Ryan can go. If not, who draws in and what are the lines? I'd do this

Mac - Turris - Chiasson
Michalek - Zibanejad - Condra/Greening/Smith
Condra/Greening/Smith - Legwand - Neil
Hoffman - Lazar - Stone

I like Condra better than Greening to draw in, but we shall see.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So who is creating the gdt to fight back against this injustice by the Jets board?

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
They shouldn't be talking about regression when they are fact due to a regression as well.

They think Ottawa is due for a regression because the Sens are allowing so many shots against, however there is an even more likely indicator for when a team is due for a regression and that is goals for/goals against.

Sens are plus 7, Jets are -3 and the only one in their division above the 2 bottom feeders who are in negative territory.

Even better, there is a team in our division (other than the 2 bottom feeders)that is in minus territory too, Montreal is-8. Now that is worth watching.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I just don't get how Lehner doesn't deserve to start this one. It's not fair. I get it, Anderson had a good game, but Lehner has good games too, you know. It's just not fair. Lehner deserves to start tonight. It's just not fair.
So it's more fair to pull out the Goalie who's been playing really hot! The Teams actual #1 Goalie. :shakehead

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
I saw Ryan reach to clear a puck out of our end and he seemed to pull up a little. Speed was down after that.

Hope his groin issues are not returning, and that this is short term

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I saw Ryan reach to clear a puck out of our end and he seemed to pull up a little. Speed was down after that.

Hope his groin issues are not returning, and that this is short term

On twitter they said he caught a slash on the wrist. Don't think it's a groin issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad