HalfScaryAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif

I prefer this Sens example

Reactions: guyzeur

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Can't win too many games and Jets needed that win so good result I guess

That being said, can't wait to not see/hear about Sabourin next season. Also, will I ever "believe" in Dj Smith?

White looking better tonight. Points in the last couple. More jump.

Actually he's been removed assists 2 games in a row.

Reactions: Gesus

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
There haven't been too many games where this team flat out didn't show up and compete, but this was one of them. Embarrassing effort by pretty much every guy on the roster - that looked like a tired, dispirited hockey team. That might have been our worst game of the year.

Related, Scott Sabourin is an embarrassment. Spraying water on a dude? How Bush league. He looks like an ECHL player out there, and then does something that ignorant? What a fool.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
There haven't been too many games where this team flat out didn't show up and compete, but this was one of them. Embarrassing effort by pretty much every guy on the roster - that looked like a tired, dispirited hockey team. That might have been our worst game of the year.

Related, Scott Sabourin is an embarrassment. Spraying water on a dude? How Bush league. He looks like an ECHL player out there, and then does something that ignorant? What a fool.
I've been cheering hard shamelessly for the army vehicle mission, but that was downright painful to watch.

Not sure who to even single out they were so bad. Sabourin seems like a good choice since he's an nhl imposter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larionov

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

I remember Hoffman spraying Crosby with water in the ECF. I missed what Sabourin did so I'm not sure if it's the same thing though

Funny stuff regardless

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
The truly awful players tonight were too numerous to detail, but there were a few standouts:

Hainsey makes the last days of Oduya looks like Lidstrom in his prime. Dude now moves like a pregnant water buffalo, with the hands and puck sense to match. His regression in the second half of the season has been breathtakingly fast.

Englund is a black hole with the puck - zero skill. He's physical, but has zero hockey sense to go along with his poor hands.

This new guy - Jayce whatever - is just a replacement level scrub. No hands, no hockey sense, a black hole possession wise. The puck would literally have to bounce off his backside in order for him to score.

Replacing Namestnikov and DeMelo with Jayce and Englund shows you just how painfully thin our roster is. Even taking two very average NHL players off our team, and subbing in two AHL scrubs, makes us significantly worse.

Reactions: Bileur

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Paul was pretty much the only good player tonight

Some combination of him Chucky, Formenton, Balcers and (please hockey gods) Lafreniere would be incredible LW depth. Skill, size, speed, grit it’s all there. Even without Laf it’s starting to get very interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad