GDT: Jets/Rangers Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Did Richards just shoot it straight into the back of the net when confronted by defenders? I hate him at this point. I don't care that he 'gets points'. He doesn't create them, usually. He's a beneficiary who plays lazy, timid, unintelligent hockey lately.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Kreider has looked like **** the entire year. He deserves to be benched. Sorry to say, but he is playing timid and scared. Ever since Orpik laid him out, he's been completely in a shell.

I am shocked, I thought this kid had more balls.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Tortorella's stubborn benchings were only slightly annoying when the team was winning. Now, they're downright unacceptable.

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
Did Kreider do something to get stapled to the bench? I missed the half of the game.

his line was on the ice for a goal against but he didn't do anything. bickel couldn't clear it. even if he was on the ice for a goal against, why does that warrant a benching for the entire game?

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
looks like it will be a loss...but a lotta good things, I think some confidence was built in the third that can be taken into the next game!

*Bob Richards*

Sullivan: Alright boys, we don't have much time. We are going to cycle behind the net. Make sure you stay out of the slot and the front of the crease.

Torts: AND TELL THEM NOT TO TAKE ANY ****ING ONE TIMERS.

Sullivan: No one timers.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Kreider has looked like **** the entire year. He deserves to be benched. Sorry to say, but he is playing timid and scared. Ever since Orpik laid him out, he's been completely in a shell.

has brian boyle looked any better?

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012

Thats ********. He has played much better lately considering he plays with useless linemates most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->