Feb 24, 2017
Jets Receive:

Zibanejad
Pionk
Fast
2019 2nd round pick

Reasonings:

- Jets get a long term Elite 2C who can play in between anyone

- Jets get a young Defensemen to replace Trouba long term(as well as picks to help) whole Myers and Byfuglien can do that today with ease

- Jets cap dump Little(likely a team on his rumoured 10 team trade list as well)

- Jets get a Top 9 RW who can fit beside Perreault and Roslovic/Petan in Fast

NYR Recieve:

Trouba
Little
Appleton
Stanley

Reasonings:

- Rangers receive the highest qaulity player in the trade and a young one who is a high echelon 1st Pairing Defensemen(who will help Rangers long term allot defensively beside Skjei)

- Rangers get a massive 2016 1st round defensive prospect in Stanley who is still developing(unknown where he projects but he has loads of potential) and Appleton who is a decent all around prospect(good at everything, but elite in no category, potentially a Top 6 player) to boost there rebuild.

- Little is no all-star 1C but he can drag them by for a while as they seem to be looking for high picks in the next couple drafts and help as a mentor to the prospects

- Rangers get to “Fall back for Jack(Hughes)” while being able to be “All in gear for Lafreniere(Alexis)”

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Good ****ing god no.

There's no ELITE 2c coming back.
If Zibby is considered Elite then so is Little.
We then downgrade at RD and what do we get for that.....we lose our top D prospect for a 2nd round pick.

Just....just no.

Are you trying to say Stanley is Jets top D prospect?

Stej

Jul 28, 2006
The Kirk
Jets Receive:

Zibanejad
Pionk
Fast
2019 2nd round pick

Reasonings:

- Jets get a long term Elite 2C who can play in between anyone

- Jets get a young Defensemen to replace Trouba long term(as well as picks to help) whole Myers and Byfuglien can do that today with ease

- Jets cap dump Little(likely a team on his rumoured 10 team trade list as well)

- Jets get a Top 9 RW who can fit beside Perreault and Roslovic/Petan in Fast

NYR Recieve:

Trouba
Little
Appleton
Stanley

Reasonings:

- Rangers receive the highest qaulity player in the trade and a young one who is a high echelon 1st Pairing Defensemen(who will help Rangers long term allot defensively beside Skjei)

- Rangers get a massive 2016 1st round defensive prospect in Stanley who is still developing(unknown where he projects but he has loads of potential) and Appleton who is a decent all around prospect(good at everything, but elite in no category, potentially a Top 6 player) to boost there rebuild.

- Little is no all-star 1C but he can drag them by for a while as they seem to be looking for high picks in the next couple drafts and help as a mentor to the prospects

- Rangers get to “Fall back for Jack(Hughes)” while being able to be “All in gear for Lafreniere(Alexis)”
Are you slow-trolling us, bro? Is this some sort of long con where we find out you are actually a shadow account of Etteduag ot Reseob?

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Are you slow-trolling us, bro? Is this some sort of long con where we find out you are actually a shadow account of Etteduag ot Reseob?

No I just like posting unique trade offers. I realize in reality that these trades should not be made , but it doesn’t hurt to come up with some ideas and anyways most real life trades shouldn’t be made either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stej and TS Quint

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
Those are waivable in HF trade proposals :sarcasm:
I think they are. Without knowing what the player is thinking really all we can be discussing is value.

O.P.

Stop. Please.
why? What do you think we are doing here? None of these trades are going to happen. You don’t like what he’s putting out there you have options.

1. Don’t read his posts.

2. If you don’t like what he’s doing the best thing you can do is not reply.

3. Play the game that is actually happening on this board and manipulate the trade so it make sense to you. Don’t worry Chevy isn’t looking to you or him for trade ideas.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Are you trying to say Stanley is Jets top D prospect?

Yeah but I am wrong. In my head, I have guy like Niku and Poolman as being on the team next season so I don't really consider them prospects. If they are then they are ahead of Stanley. If they aren't considered prospects then it's Stanley.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Jets value aside, the Rangers lose their current 1C, their work horse that can play on any line, a 2nd round pick and a defensemen who put up 14 points in his first 28 games. What sense does that make for a team that has a lot of raw prospects?

Trouba would be nice, but for how long? This isn't a long term, signed Trouba, so there's no reason for Rangers to add him in their roster. I always liked Little, but his contract ends when he's 36 years old and the Rangers don't have the star players for Little to be a great complimentary piece worth trading for. It's always nice to get more prospects but this is a setback for the Rangers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad