Speculation: Jets New Goal song

White Out 403*

If you have a problem with the goal song you just have personal issues :sarcasm:

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Pretty sure they intentionally chose a bad goal song last season just so everyone would be super hype for jump this season :sarcasm:

RestlessYoungZero

Jul 10, 2011
There are people that actually liked that brutal 'hell yea' song? Yuck, that song made me shudder every time I heard hit.

Love hearing Jump again when the Jets score! Brings back so many memories from the old barn

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
There are people that actually liked that brutal 'hell yea' song? Yuck, that song made me shudder every time I heard hit.

Love hearing Jump again when the Jets score! Brings back so many memories from the old barn

Many years ago, a friend of mine was in one of the music instrument stores and some kid strolls in and wants to try out one of the electronic keyboards. As he's about to launch in, a voice yells out from the back room...

JUST DON'T ****ING PLAY JUMP!

I think those are words to live by to this day. And hell yeah, I liked Hell Yeah, but I'm just one of those cockrock dinosaurs that still roam the planet. :yo:

thereturn

Jul 10, 2011
Winnipeg
I was excited when I heard rumblings that it could be "Jump", however disappointed to find that it is NOT the kriss kross version. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad