Jets Need a Good Theme Song - Your Ideas ??

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
honestly, this song is a bit older, but IMO it is absolutely f***ing perfect for this team -

from the soundtrack Titan AE - IT's My Turn to Fly!! Jets/fly - It's my time - as in time to win!!! Absolutely love this song and its chorus, my kids rock out to this all the time!

Last edited:

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
People!

We need Winnipeg music. Takin' Care of Business (for the intro) and You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet (for the celebration after a win).

Nice post Hollywood-- we need some Winnipeg artist's music here, and you can't beat the talent of BTO and Randy Bachman(or-Guess Who)-a born and bred Winnipeger. Such a talented musician, and these tunes would be great. This talent was of the best in the world --we should feature it as Winnipegers.

At the end a little Elton John -- just parts of it--singing "Chevy and the Jets. Need to mix the music up a bit to suit different parts of the game. I'm sure Randy Bachman would do this --and love to do it.:)

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I don't know if this thread is a joke or not. But realistically, I think something epic would be cool. But I did love the intro with Rammstein.

If we want something Jet related, I say Highway to the Danger Zone.

Reactions: Ibanezrokr

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
All I wanna do is just a Zoom Zoom Zoom & a Boom Boom...

Check baby,check baby
1-2-3-4

I prefer Violin Concerto in D Major for our resident 1st chair player:
ektGC.gif

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad