OT: Jets Lounge: The Hangover PartIV, Airport Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Yeah I agree. I never got into AC.

I got most of the way through the first one, then said screw it - just didn't feel like an ''assassin' type game. Too much open fighting.

People keep telling me AC2+ are better, but I'm reluctant to put any more $$ into it to find out.

Mass Effect, I loved. :nod:

I also think the first Bioshock was great, but the follow-ups, not so much.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
I got most of the way through the first one, then said screw it - just didn't feel like an ''assassin' type game. Too much open fighting.

People keep telling me AC2+ are better, but I'm reluctant to put any more $$ into it to find out.

Mass Effect, I loved. :nod:

I also think the first Bioshock was great, but the follow-ups, not so much.

AC2 really is leaps and bounds better than the first. It makes me sad, though, because I absolutely love the setting and the timeline of Altair's story during the Crusades.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Well that's just not true.

There are several other big reasons why people don't like me!

We're the best ones anyway. #EuroLove

This place would be so Boeing without us.

*edit*
My autocorrect changed it to Boeing but I actually like it that way.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Seriously though, if I don't see some serious cred coming my way for that score, and soon, I'm gonna go ahead and create another user just to pump my own tires. And no one wants to see that.

Derfel*

Seriously though, if I don't see some serious cred coming my way for that score, and soon, I'm gonna go ahead and create another user just to pump my own tires. And no one wants to see that.

I'll be honest - the conversation was about Assassin's Creed, and then you said "ACT", so I assumed it was some DLC for the game, not the American College Test. :laugh:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I'll be honest - the conversation was about Assassin's Creed, and then you said "ACT", so I assumed it was some DLC for the game, not the American College Test. :laugh:

Pfe! Excuses!

Though, admittedly, it was a pretty significant change of topics I sneaked in there...:laugh:

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
hey 5,000

1338574835130.jpg

Derfel*

Just got back from the ceremony at the Legislature. Nice as always.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Interstellar's a real epic trip. Lots of nods towards 2001: A Space Odyssey. Excellent film all around.

Saw Nightcrawler last night as well. It was very good - Gyllenhaal is super creepy. Good movie but seeing it back-to-back with Interstellar, Interstellar wins.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Interstellar's a real epic trip. Lots of nods towards 2001: A Space Odyssey. Excellent film all around.

Saw Nightcrawler last night as well. It was very good - Gyllenhaal is super creepy. Good movie but seeing it back-to-back with Interstellar, Interstellar wins.

We went to catch Interstellar yesterday as well - really liked it! Good acting, very interesting concept, interesting ending (won't say anymore for anyone that wants to go see it).

As an aside, we decided to try out one of those new 'VIP' theatres - nothing like getting Martini's and real food served to you in Lazyboy-style recliners. :D We've got our own 'Home Theatre' with a 106" screen, so we rarely head out to see movies anymore, but that was quite a good experience. :nod:

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
If you became a billionaire over night, what is the one money losing venture you would revive?

Myself...drive in movie theatres. I miss them.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
One more week to Dragon Age: Inquisition.

I don't know if I'm going to pick up immediately due to the money factor, but man if I could morph my copy of Destiny into Dragon Age I would do it immediately.

That doesn't really say much since I think Destiny is a huge turd and I can't believe it came from the same people who made Halo, but I just really want Dragon Age.

Destiny also taught never to purchase DLC packs before I've even played the full game... and to never buy strategy guides when I can get far more informative ones for free on Youtube and GameFAQS.

Biggest waste of 120$ I've ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad