BcAfnux.gif

And Scheif is an 80

And I play Be A GM, so get off my case :laugh:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
We need an OT video game thread.

So certain people would stop going OT in other threads.

:teach:

Also, I wonder if I can persuade EASports to make Hellebuyck a 5 green star 80 overall player in NHL 15...

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Hah! Point made and taken!

Seriously though, how do we force EASports to make Hellebuyck the most valued prospect in sports?

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Yes they're required to do two events a year I believe. It's in their contract. A lot do more.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
You know what's fun about long weekend's? Whisky on Sunday night. :nod:

Heh I've had a hell of a long weekend. I could use some whisky.

Friday - Empty in the morning, but don't have a load coming home. Hoped to get home to go out to my friends cabin. Managed to snag a load in Calgary, but it was 2 pm by the time I got there, took a while to load and tarp, grabbed fuel and food, boom 8 PM. Medicine Hat for the night at 11 pm, there's not much between MH and Swift Current.

Saturday - Tried to get up early since I'm 650 miles away. Set alarm for 7, got up at 9:30 because one ear is plugged and I slept through the alarm. Raced into Winnipeg, got in at 10 PM which is damn good IMO. Went straight to my buddys cabin, got a message that they were already sleeping. Funny guys. Get up there just before midnight yup all lights off, doors are locked. Apparently the rear door you can just push, but I didn't try that. Got home at 1:30 in the morning, probably did 1400 KM yesterday total

Sunday - busted my ass off all day, shipped off passports, went shopping, did paperwork, worked on the rig until 11 PM.

Tomororw - Rig needs more work (engine work) and Red Lobster for supper. Yay!

I'm gonna need to catch up on my sleep during the week when I'm back on the road.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Why won't you let me have happy feelings before washing them with cynicism?

>_>

You could choose to believe that although it is in their contract, some players do genuinely enjoy giving back to the community. In fact, I don't believe all of the players include sharing their experience/services on social media, lending credibility to the notion that Bogo does enjoy this sort of thing more than the average bear.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Hah! Point made and taken!

Seriously though, how do we force EASports to make Hellebuyck the most valued prospect in sports?

As soon as they hire me (application is still under review), I'm going to change the FIFA ratings first and then NHL.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I guess the first word is the short form of Lebanese (or the name of an Greek island famous for it's women only occupants), and the second one is rack.

Is there a prize?

Close. the second word was kiss, which was why I came back later and said that didn't make sense since kiss isn't a bad word.

I thought Duke actually had serious problems. Not problems like "ohhhh noooooooh, too many women want to have sex with meeeeee"

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Not sure if your serious but every single player does charity work like this. Yes even Pavelec. It's part of the job. It doesn't tell you anything about the player or person.

There's a difference between doing it and embracing it. I've seen quite a few NHL'ers do this type of work and I can assure you that Zach Bogosian embraces it. He is really great to the fans, great with kids. He does more than his fair share of this stuff.

I'm not sure why you are trying to devalue this.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Close. the second word was kiss, which was why I came back later and said that didn't make sense since kiss isn't a bad word.

I thought Duke actually had serious problems. Not problems like "ohhhh noooooooh, too many women want to have sex with meeeeee"

As if you wouldn't complain about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad