OT: Jets Lounge: The Farts Have Just Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Ah. I thought you were still in Milwaukee.

Are you a regular visitor there? Then again, Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers were going there as early as the late 1600s to trade with the Native Americans. In fact, "Milwaukee" is an Indian name.
Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Are you a regular visitor there? Then again, Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers were going there as early as the late 1600s to trade with the Native Americans. In fact, "Milwaukee" is an Indian name.
Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."

Alice, is that you??? :yo:

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Alice, is that you??? :yo:

we-re-not-worthy-waynes-world-o.gif

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Nah, I was just up there for the baseball game. I like the city though. I went exploring with my mom when she was visiting.

Phillies really took it to them today :shakehead

First time I've ever been.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Dammit, Biter sold to Barcelona for £75M.

Wenger is the smartest man in European football :laugh: AINEC!

Last year:

Wenger buys Özil for 40M from Real so they can buy Bale for 100M from Tottenham.
Arsenal gets Özil for a very fair price AND weakens Tottenham by doing it.

This year:

Wenger buys Alexis Sanchez for 38M from Barca so they can buy Suarez for 75M from Liverpool.
Arsenal gets Sanchez for a very fair price AND weakens Liverpool by doing it.

Next step:

Kroos goes to Real and Wenger grabs Khedira for 20M.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
So I'm starting to go squirrely a bit here. The ice has been out for 3 weeks now and I usually play year round. I think it goes back in next week thank God. Doesn't help that I'm not working atm.

I would play hockey every day if I could.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
How are you enjoying big brother so far this season, Jet? #TheWrathOfDevin :laugh:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
How are you enjoying big brother so far this season, Jet? #TheWrathOfDevin :laugh:

Best season (outside BB Canada) in a couple of years at least.

I started by being on #TeamZach cause I like his name and lets face it -- he's cute. Then he opened his mouth first episode and I was like #wtf but now I am back on the team. :)

Overall though a great start to the season. The one thing I really hate is they have pretty much eliminated the Evel Dick character from the game with the viewer interaction component they've added. No way Dr. Will would have done so well in the game if Murica had any say like they do now.

As a Big Brother purist (yes that is a thing) I don't agree with it.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Best season (outside BB Canada) in a couple of years at least.

I started by being on #TeamZach cause I like his name and lets face it -- he's cute. Then he opened his mouth first episode and I was like #wtf but now I am back on the team. :)

Overall though a great start to the season. The one thing I really hate is they have pretty much eliminated the Evel Dick character from the game with the viewer interaction component they've added. No way Dr. Will would have done so well in the game if Murica had any say like they do now.

As a Big Brother purist (yes that is a thing) I don't agree with it.

Ya it's definitely an entertaining season so far, and I agree one of the best in recent times.

Devin though... man oh man. :laugh: .. That guy is pure entertainment for the fact he's just beyond incompetent at this game.

Donny is a just a genuinely nice guy. Laughed my ass off when they thought he was ex-military. I can see why they thought that I guess and it's easy to laugh at it while watching from the outside, but man that was funny. Not sure I've ever seen anyone like him, just a nice southern guy. :laugh:

Watched some live feed last night for the first time this season and it's beyond safe to say Caleb has some very strong attachment issues to Amber. Guy is a stuck on her like... I don't know what, but he sure likes that girl. :laugh: .. I like Caleb but he's likely going to have to win a lot of competitions in order to stay in the game, I think the house will turn on him quickly given how strong he is game wise, physically, etc.

Derrick is a really smart player in my opinion. My wife and I are rooting for him.

Some pretty boring floaters to date, Jacosta, Victoria, etc.

I am glad Paola is gone, she annoyed me. :laugh:

Frankie is playing a pretty interesting game, one that could take him far or get him evicted pretty quickly.

Hayden, Nicole and Christine have a good 3 person alliance going. But what was a secret before will likely become pretty obvious over time. But, most all alliances/friendships in the house do.

Zach is an interesting one. Not sure how long he's going to last, though. Was happy to see him stay last night.

Cody is hiding in the bushes the best he can. Strong physically, probably pretty smart game wise, but like Derrick he keeps hidden pretty well. He is in a great position I think as other strong players will likely be outed before he gets the target.

Definitely enjoying this season to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad