OT: Jets Lounge: Calling football "soccer" is bad form, even if it's Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Tiger <3

Was never a big Tiger guy back in the day, honestly rooted against him the way I root against the Yankees, but now, I'm rooting for him. What a moment.

He's obviously had his controversies, but I think him playing well is good for the sport.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
I hope Dr. Huxtable enjoys having his pudding popped in prison for the next 3-10 years!

cosby in cuffs.jpg

Reactions: Robinson2187

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I think all the mods did to honor a matriarch of HF. Fugu was her handle I think. Mainboards has much more on it.

Personally, I would have gone for an artfully arranged platter of fugu sashimi as an avatar over that homely little fish. I mean, it's not a very flattering tribute, is it?

0bef68aee2590d30c49486e86f489305.jpg

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
The worst thing about the Sportsnet app is that it assumes I want updates on the Maple Leafs

I don't care that they reduced their roster and I don't care whenever Tavares scores

Reactions: Ducky10

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Tiger <3

Was never a big Tiger guy back in the day, honestly rooted against him the way I root against the Yankees, but now, I'm rooting for him. What a moment.

I think the reason why so many fans are rooting for Tiger, is they see themselves in Tiger. Everybody has screwed up in life, and have done things that are stupid, or that they have regretted. It's nice to see someone come back against all odds--the power of the human spirit. Way to go Tiger !!! :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad