OT: Jets Lounge: JC be lazy edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Interstellar is a terrible movie. Guess I'm not into space movies. Boyfriend is loving it. I'm on my phone

In the theatre? Are you kidding me?

Not to mention the fact that acting like that when you are with someone you care about and it's one of their likes and you...

nevermind.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
In the theatre? Are you kidding me?

Not to mention the fact that acting like that when you are with someone you care about and it's one of their likes and you...

nevermind.

Turns out he doesn't like it either. So we left. His idea. He likes more action. No action in this one. Normally I would tough it out and so would he but I haven't been feeling well all day and he's a sweetie and is taking me home

Derfel*

Turns out he doesn't like it either. So we left. His idea. He likes more action. No action in this one. Normally I would tough it out and so would he but I haven't been feeling well all day and he's a sweetie and is taking me home

I can't imagine leaving a movie earlier. Just me, maybe. I left an opera early 18 years ago and I still feel a little guilty.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay

But why would you use your phone in a theatre? It's incredibly inconsiderate to those around you.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
It's interesting how the ACT won't release the scores for the test I took in October until 4 days after registration (without late fee) for the November test ends.

Oh well, I guess it's just unlucky.:sarcasm:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
To be fair I was 14 and ended up getting.... a better offer that night :naughty:

That is a legit excuse but that was a good movie.

I have walked out of a more movies than anyone here for sure. I went through a stretch of watching Filems (films with a snobby e inserted in the word to make it two syllables for art majors). Some films are great......some really suck.

I went through a phase when I had to walk out of war movies for about two years.......the first scene on the beach in Saving private Ryan really rattled me for a while.....I wasn't ready for that level of gore in a Tom Hanks movie.

Also I moved allot to new city's for work for a decade before the internet was around (meaning.....gasp.....no social media) so one of the ways to pass time in a new town where you don't know anyone is hit movie's in the afternoon by yourself. That really opens up the option to leave early if you don't like the movie.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Empty movies are the best movies. I'd rather be the one loner in the back than share a theatre with a bunch of rowdy teens on their phones or kids that can't sit still.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I walked out on one other movie but I know if I name it here I'll get flamed hard. :D

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I walked out on one other movie but I know if I name it here I'll get flamed hard. :D

Getting Flamed is half the fun.......common razor bring it on..... what Movie did you walk out on? It can't be much worse than walking out on Master and Commander.

:naughty::p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad