OT: Jets Lounge: Calling football "soccer" is bad form, even if it's Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I have never eaten at a Jets game, mostly due to costs... But, after reading this , I think I have another reason not to... read at your own discomfort :popcorn:

Slime, roaches, mice found at stadium food venues

I found this part interesting.

One venue that ranked at the bottom for food-safety compliance in both reports was Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, which, until this year, had a contract with Centerplate, a concession and food service provider headquartered in Connecticut.

Guess who is the supplier of all Bell MTS Place food and beverage services.... Centerplate... just sayin'

Just because one Centerplate venue is irresponsibly managed doesn't mean they all are. Call me naive but I don't worry about food safety whenever I eat out anywhere. And if there is something unwanted, well that's why evolution by natural selection has left us with immune systems. :nod:

Reactions: cbcwpg

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Pet peeve, if you’re trying to sell us a product worth 3+ million dollars don’t start texting/emailing on your cell during the presentation. #nothelpingyourcause #getyourcraptogetherbeforehand

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Liverpool, Liverpool, LIVERPOOL!!!

Real reds 3

Fake Reds 1

Beating United already guarantees a good day.

Reactions: kanadalainen

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Had to put my 10 year old Lab down and it's kicking my ass. She was the best dog ever. **** cancer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Afterburner

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Had to put my 10 year old Lab down and it's kicking my ass. She was the best dog ever. **** cancer.

Oh man. Sorry for your troubles. Labs are great dogs. We had a small dog for 15 years - she went missing on a trip to the lake last October. Looked for 2 days, never found her. Our kids were really upset... I put on a brave face for them but, like you, its still kicking my ass.

Reactions: Afterburner
Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
Roy Keane holding no punches:

"This idea that these players are upset... it is not just United, but the modern player," Keane said. "They are not just weak players, but are very weak human beings. You cannot say a word to them. Players are quick to hide behind social media, their cars and their girlfriend's dog, the whole lot. I was very lucky with the dressing room I was in. There were good men, good leaders and characters, but that is in shortage in the game now. It would not have happened in our dressing room. We would not have tolerated lads not putting a shift in."

Link: https://www.tsn.ca/united-icon-keane-lambastes-current-team-1.1229901

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Oh man. Sorry for your troubles. Labs are great dogs. We had a small dog for 15 years - she went missing on a trip to the lake last October. Looked for 2 days, never found her. Our kids were really upset... I put on a brave face for them but, like you, its still kicking my ass.

Jesus man, I can't even imagine. I'm so sorry you and your family had to go through that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad