Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
How exactly would dumping "scraps and floaters" expose Byfuglien even more?...

I don't follow.

I think the implication is that Buff is really one of our worst players, but the poor play of those other players listed draws the ire of fans away from Buff. Once we get rid of them, JTN believes we'll all wake up and say, "wait a sec, Buff sucks too!"

Not to put words in your mouth.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
you don't score 50+ points as a defencemen by being garbage or just playing with better players.

arshonagon

Nov 16, 2009
Victoria, BC
Buff hasnt done allot of anything his he got back from injury, that included games with Enstrom.

And Buff isnt being traded, or moved to forward, and nor should he.

Sorry, don't mean to derail a thread. But, when are you guys expecting Enstrom back. I haven't heard much about his injury since it happened.

Tintin's Ghost

May 28, 2007
Saskatoon
Blistering barnacles we need a strong effort! Jets have too much talent to be characterized by their last two games. For whatever reason they couldn't get going last two games I am sure they'll find their stride in Tampa. As frustrating as the last two losses were (as much for effort as for outcome) it can be remedied by getting incrementally better in a few areas: winning races to the puck, hitting the net, traffic in front.

I think the Jets learn from their Surrender in Sunrise and come out flying tomorrow night.

GO JETS GO

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I feel sorry for the Jets.....
How could they play any decent hockey feeling like this......

Will-Ferrell-sunburn.jpg

Roooski

Sep 21, 2011
Win or lose someone please do not let Wellwood do anymore interviews until he gets an adult hair cut.

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
Am looking forward to the game against the Lightning, a new day, a renewed outlook, and hopefully a much different result than last night.

Until then, here is a musical interlude...

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Buff's had 3A and +4 since he's gotten back (12 games). With 26 shots on net and averaging over 20 minutes a game. He hasn't been terrible. Not his usual awesome self (except for that rush in NJ). Much more conservative. He was even on the +/- last game.

Bogo (who seems immune to criticism here) has been -2 over the same frame. 1g, 2a. -2 last game. Just saying.

Brian Cadle Fan

Sep 15, 2011
Jets 3 - 1 and this is the start of a run of good games that will put us solidly in the playoffs.

Please

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
I took a vacation to Florida last year, but I think I'll skip it this year.

alligatoraign.jpg

18_thumb.jpg

BiggerBoat.jpg

shark21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad