GDT: Jets@Leafs 7PM HNIC CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Nice being able to insert a few fresh bodies into the lineup to offset some of the fatigue from a 3 in 4 situation.

Reactions: MattySnipes

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
A tired Andreas Johnsson > A fresh Komarov.

Sadly he's not a man so he's not in the lineup.

The pain that Babcock was talking about when he was introduced wasn't about any painful losses, it was about his lineup decisions.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
A tired Andreas Johnsson > A fresh Komarov.

Sadly he's not a man so he's not in the lineup.

The pain that Babcock was talking about when he was introduced wasn't about any painful losses, it was about his lineup decisions.

Are you really complaining about our 4th line LW?

I get it. Johnsson is our shiny new toy. He's fast. He appears to be skilled, but it hasn't translated to production yet.

Komarov is a crutch that Babcock can lean on. I've been as critical of Komarov as anyone throughout this season, but he's still a useful player if used right. Now, I'm not saying I want to see Komarov on the PP, hopefully Kapanen takes Johnsson's spot... but Komarov is still a useful player.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
UxFYcqS.png

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Am I the only college student on this board lol. Every one talking about Wives and such...lol

How about retirement lol? I am closer to that than when I had my daughter? And yes I saw the Leafs win cups before- but doesn't stop me from wanting another one.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
If who we choose as fourth line LW causes you pain, I'd say that's a bigger problem in itself.

I really like Johnson. I'd prefer to keep that line together. It's not a huge deal though.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Enjoy HNIC while you still can. It will end in a few years and Daren Millard will be hosting.

:cringe:

TimPeel

Dec 10, 2017
Kyle Bukkake means the game is coming up! I have a feeling the Jets are gonna destroy us for that 7-2 drubbing on the season opener.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Yeah I'm sure Carrick and Johnsson are just exhausted

Since they played last night, I prefer to have fresh players in, especially so close to the playoffs in that we could have an injury and we don't want a player coming in cold. I'm hoping Martin gets a couple of reps in too before the season is over.

Its all about the playoffs now.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
heres hoping laine and mathews run head first into each other in the first and both out for season with concussions so idiots on both sides can sit on their thumbs and look for something else to bitch about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad