Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Kings • Mon, Mar 18 @ 9:30 pm CT • Sleep is overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Forgot you were away and here I was giving you heck for not posting in the GDT last night!

What’s eyeseeing’s excuse?
Ahem
I said 5 minutes before the game I was out and about.
Club Regent to blow at high dough

Reactions: sipowicz

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Let's get a win here guys, sans Buff. It's ok to be physical, even without him in the lineup.
5c8efe58bfe3a458619424.gif

None of this,
muzzpeg1.gif

Reactions: Jets 31

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Totally off topic but what do they mean by robots?

o4DI5HT.jpg

They mean computer programs cruising through the website. They may serve many purposes, some legitimate eg the Googlebot index pages for search results, some less legitimate like scraping content off the site or posting spam. When the "Like" feature was first introduced, I considered writing one to "Like" every post but didn't want to risk a ban so I dropped it :laugh:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ace Burpee tweeted he was looking for a 2nd opinion b4 having ankle surgery but not sure if accurate. Buff might be out till next season.
How would Ace friggen Burpee , worst name ever by the way , what is he 12 years old , have inside info ? And he better be wrong !!! :shakehead

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
I know eh , first time i noticed that , i figured the Terminator was gonna come knocking at my door looking for Sarah Connaaar . :laugh:

Only 214 robots in HFB! That's damn inefficient, considering that:

"Skynet was originally activated by the military to control the national arsenal on August 4, 1997 and it began to learn at a geometric rate. At 2:14 a.m., EDT, on August 29, it gained artificial consciousness, and the panicking operators, realizing the full extent of its capabilities, tried to deactivate it. Skynet perceived this as an attack. Skynet came to the logical conclusion that all of humanity would attempt to destroy it. In order to continue fulfilling its programming mandates of "safeguarding the world" and to defend itself against humanity, Skynet launched nuclear missiles under its command at Russia, which responded with a nuclear counter-attack against the U.S. and its allies. Consequent to the nuclear exchange, over three billion people were killed in an event that came to be known as Judgment Day." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad