Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Kings • Mon, Mar 18 @ 9:30 pm CT • Sleep is overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Next3Games.png

SleepyTom.gif

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
The Jets have a bad habit of patting themselves on their collective backs after big wins and seem to let up in the next game after, couple this with the trip toCal and things can get away in LA, Preds and Blues to close to let this BS happen! Good thing Grampos Hendricks is here to motivate!

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
The Jets have a bad habit of patting themselves on their collective backs after big wins and seem to let up in the next game after, couple this with the trip toCal and things can get away in LA, Preds and Blues to close to let this BS happen! Good thing Grampos Hendricks is here to motivate!
“~Now listen here sonny~”

I smell a sweep!

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I might be wrong
I detect cynicism

Reactions: Jets 31 and chaos4

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
After 2-3 years (back from loooong hiatus) of waking up at 2-3 am or trying to stay awake for the game. I just had to watch time zones.

Yeah, sometimes it's a struggle of its own. Sorry for you to have experience it too.

Reactions: FinJetster

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I don't mind the late starts.
I'm a night hawk as many would have surmised from my GDT posting tendencies.

I rarely start games on time and often don't start watching a recorded game until after 10 or 11.
I seem to do a lot better on 5.5 to 6 hours sleep vs the full 8 hour job.
Must be my REM cycle or something?

Beating the Kings and Ducks would take some pressure off of the Preds head to head game Saturday.
I want one game where the 2nd line obliterates the competition and then the other where the top line lights it up.
Saturday can be a full 4 line effort with a major troll job from our 4th line with 2 or more goals ;)

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
9:30 start...

Holy crap... !

Walking with the ladies in the hot sun “got to do 10,000 steps” ...

This going to be a challenge... :popcorn:

ezgif.com-resize-54.gif

Forgot you were away and here I was giving you heck for not posting in the GDT last night!

What’s eyeseeing’s excuse?

Reactions: John Agar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad