Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Kings • Mon, Mar 18 @ 9:30 pm CT • Sleep is overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
How about a little of this...

giphy.gif
I think i've said this before MAN I MISS BUFF and what he brings to the Jets . :(

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Only 214 robots in HFB! That's damn inefficient, considering that:

"Skynet was originally activated by the military to control the national arsenal on August 4, 1997 and it began to learn at a geometric rate. At 2:14 a.m., EDT, on August 29, it gained artificial consciousness, and the panicking operators, realizing the full extent of its capabilities, tried to deactivate it. Skynet perceived this as an attack. Skynet came to the logical conclusion that all of humanity would attempt to destroy it. In order to continue fulfilling its programming mandates of "safeguarding the world" and to defend itself against humanity, Skynet launched nuclear missiles under its command at Russia, which responded with a nuclear counter-attack against the U.S. and its allies. Consequent to the nuclear exchange, over three billion people were killed in an event that came to be known as Judgment Day." :D
Someone has seen Terminator alot .:laugh: Terminator 1 and 2 were awesome movies , wonder how the new one coming this year will be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad