GDT: Jets @ Isles | Tues Apr 2nd | 6 PM CST | Lost Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Wow, Noel threw a pile dog crap at all wall and came up with "Buff at forward will be a good shake up". Can't wait to see the novelty he comes up with for the PP.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
conspiracy theory --- buff on the wing to show off versatility before trade deadline :naughty:

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
Here's the scary thing: imagine if they hadn't decided to insert Postma into the lineup tonight?

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Line's finally go into the blender, nice to see Postma rewarded...

Ladd - Little - Byfuglien
Kane - Jokinen - Wheeler
Tangradi - Antropov - Burmistrov
???

Honestly, it's amazing how much better that looks, on paper of course. Byfuglien and Wheeler as RW just looks to round things out. Kane and Wheeler's speed could really be something together.

We'll see. Doubt it stays this way, unless they really click here.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Love some of your reactions. Its not like putting a regular D up front, he won a cup as one of the Hawks best forwards. Never should have been put back to D IMO. And he has been pathetic on D most of the year anyways, causing a lot of goals against. Plus our top forwards have been a joke past 10 games, besides Little 3 pt game last week.... so never no. Maybe they have just hit a wall, out of gas.

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I hate seeing Buff at forward, it's something I wanted for such a long time and last year came to terms that it was never going to happen.

And now this.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Also adjusting is moving Burmi around.
CHOOSING to play with 5 defencemen for the SECOND night in a row is a terrible idea.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Noel doesnt adjust he gets flack
He does adjust he gets flack

Man cant win

Buff at forward had opposing views on this board. Did you expect us pro dman Buff to just be quiet when Noel made the change?

My OCD is in hyperdrive seeing Buff at forward.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
My issue isn't with Buff at forward. Its about the context and situation.
Playing back-back games with 5 d-men is a bad idea. Before Buff moved to forward people posted out how dressing thor and corms for 3 minutes a game was useless.

broinwhyteridge

Jun 27, 2011
Fire Maurice
The boys are looking like they have mentaly checked out for the rest of the season, and they seem to be okay with that.

Guess they need to get an early start on golf season.

The off season is short enough without those pesky playoffs getting in the way. With millions in the bank you need time to enjoy it.

And with Byfuglien playing forward in the 3rd period tonight, I'm wondering what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad