GDT: Jets @ Isles | Tues Apr 2nd | 6 PM CST | Lost Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Is that the second two on one Enstrom played incorrectly in two nights? You always take the pass.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
As bad as the effort and heart has been. Biggest blame has to go to Little, Ladd, Wheeler, Kane, easily. Those guys should take a hard look in the mirror, as pro athletes, call them selves go to guys.... They should be ashamed, embarrased.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Well **** sakes. We ha a legitimate shot at playoff and we just pissed it away. The SE was garbage this year and now we are heading into a ridiculously tough division next season **** sakes.

I'm sure ill get over it but ****! Hope we can kick some ass in the remaining games and make it.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
It's not so much that they look like they don't care, they just look like lost and clueless and in over their heads.

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
Bad news: Jets sucked tonight.

Good News: we signed a big kid with a MEAN streak today. And if my dreams come true - finally a player that HATES to lose.

All in all a good day.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
More proof, if the players themselves were unaware, that the team needs 60 full minutes of that third period urgency. It's been a couple of weeks since the entire team put in a 60 minute effort - and look where it's got them. Hanging onto third place by a thread.

However, they're still in third place, and Washington and Carolina actually have to win all those games in hand.

Season isn't over yet, guys!

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Annnnnnd they officially hit rock bottom... Why do we show acts of desperation only in the last 5 minutes of a game? What happened to the 45-50 minute games our team has played before.

I did like seeing Buff at forward.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
With everything that this team is doing, I wouldn't jump on a guy for how he handled a 2 on 1. Especially when the person who would take the shot there is Tavares.

I don't care. The defense were pinching to create offense, odd man rushes will happen. You still play them correctly. He didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad