Eklund Rumor: Jets interested in Brassard

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
Though others have mentioned jets before too for Brassard, I don’t get why with Scheifele, little, Lowry down the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Channelcat

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
I wonder about the Knights actually, I think Brass is an upgrade over Eakin...

Wonder what a trade would look like

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Jets want centre as reported by every media outlet. Also, water is wet.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
not interested in brassard if the cost is roslovic or 1st(+?). would rather put together a package for an extended Duchene rather than move for Brassard. why is pitt shopping him exactly?

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
not interested in brassard if the cost is roslovic or 1st(+?). would rather put together a package for an extended Duchene than move for Brassard. why is pitt shopping him exactly?
He hasnt fit in Pittsburgh and they wanna recoup assets.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Oh wow, Eklund is copying off of the tons of insiders who have connected Brassard to the Jets. Literally a ton of people have said this.

I really doubt the Jets would do Roslovic for Brassard (although crazier things have happened), if it's a center going back to Pittsburgh, I bet it would be Copp.

Brassard can probably be had for a 2nd.

No he couldn't. If he could be had for that cheap, he would have been traded already.

Reactions: Badfish87

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Oh wow, Eklund is copying off of the tons of insiders who have connected Brassard to the Jets. Literally a ton of people have said this.

I really doubt the Jets would do Roslovic for Brassard (although crazier things have happened), if it's a center going back to Pittsburgh, I bet it would be Copp.

No he couldn't. If he could be had for that cheap, he would have been traded already.

You know perfectly well that both of us are only pissed because Eklund mentioning the Jets having interest in Brassard means he's not going there (ergo, there's one fewer interested team). :razz:

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
not interested in brassard if the cost is roslovic or 1st(+?). would rather put together a package for an extended Duchene rather than move for Brassard. why is pitt shopping him exactly?
Brassard is 31 has averaged 40-45 pts a year and is in the midst of his worst offensive year to date. Duchene is 28 has averaged 60-65 pts a year and is on pace for his best offensive year. I would think that the cost to acquire Duchene is significantly higher. I don’t see the 2 as being one or the other. As for an extended Duchene that would cost big assets - 1st and multiple top prospects. Not to mention the cap hit for a #1 Center. I can’t see the Jets wanting to commit the cap or assets needed to acquire Duchene.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011

Agreed

Not much interest in Brassard, not even sure I would give up a 2nd rd pick for him.

Reactions: Snowman
Nov 24, 2006
I think there is serious interest from the Jets. It’s been pretty much everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad