jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
skeddy.jpg

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Kind of a must win on Saturday. Are the Jets legitimate playoff threats or simply a tune up for the Leafs / Oilers to get to the second round?

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
81-55-27
25-13-26
85-9-22
12-11-23

(or switch 9 and 25). For the 11 F's, 11 comes out

44-2
24-4
40-3 (ugh)

More in front of the goalie and get a lot more physical.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I wouldn't mind giving Perfetti a cup of coffee on a sheltered line. Worst case scenario he isn't ready and he gets an idea of what he needs to work on to get there. Best case scenario we can make another line that's capable of offense.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Pretty much all talk from Maurice it seems. Wants to try different line combos but none of this is new. Thought Copp Dubois Ehlers worked well not sure why Maurice would screw it up and not move Stastny to 3 center.

CSW was not good.. why are they so attached at the hip. It's mind boggling. Forbort Benn 1st line poolman... Why. I might just skip this game also cuz got shit to do Saturday evening. Don't think I'll be missing much. Fully expect our 3rd straight loss. I'm gonna be honest... I don't think we make it out of round 1... Montreal is tougher than us... Toronto has more talent... McD and drai can't be stopped. I think it's obvious that we are the softest of those 4 teams now in terms of physicality.... Lowry and who? Dubois? That's our physicality. We doomed.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach post practice media:

Topics:

1. Status update on Adam Lowry
2. Connor Hellebuyck's reaction to getting pulled.
3. Team needing to play with more edge.
4. Is there a discernable difference to play at home vs on the road?
5. Does he need to have a further conversation with Hellebuyck.
6. Would he like to see a reaction from his team when things happen to his players?
7. Having seven D on the ice at practice.
8. Head shots in the NHL.
9. Are the Leafs a dirty team?
10. Learning about your opponents when your team isn't playing optimally.

Reactions: Jets 31

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Practice media availability:

I like him. Goalies need confidence and he's got it in bunches. As a former goalie I envy his confidence cuz I lacked it at times and it cost me. Ppl who never played the position don't get it and never will. If I'm him I'm a bit frustrated at times. The guy who basically keeps this team afloat and gets shit on when he isn't elite. But the fact we need a Vezina winning goalie to win... Says lots about the team and problems. He masks so many of the problems we have it's insane. People really have no idea how bad we would be without him. I'd love to chat with him in person about what he really thinks about our D play in front of him... D play meaning forwards too.

Last edited:

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
I wouldn't mind giving Perfetti a cup of coffee on a sheltered line. Worst case scenario he isn't ready and he gets an idea of what he needs to work on to get there. Best case scenario we can make another line that's capable of offense.
I sometimes wish this team was a little less cautious in so many ways that are starting to seem very strange to apparently a good many fans. Like, is this the most cautious organization in terms of player development in the entire league?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

No issue with giving him a game or two at the end but I think where he is right now is pretty optimal for his development. He was stretched enough especially early with the jump moving to a pro league. He's now at a point where he's comfortable and producing regularly. I would leave him there for a other number of games to really get his confidence up before giving him a game or two at the end of the year.

I am more annoyed with how we are using our prime d prospects. Heinola is ready and should be in nightly and sitting in the PB. Sta let should also be playing.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
No issue with giving him a game or two at the end but I think where he is right now is pretty optimal for his development. He was stretched enough especially early with the jump moving to a pro league. He's now at a point where he's comfortable and producing regularly. I would leave him there for a other number of games to really get his confidence up before giving him a game or two at the end of the year.

I am more annoyed with how we are using our prime d prospects. Heinola is ready and should be in nightly and sitting in the PB. Sta let should also be playing.
Yeah it won't annoy me if he doesn't get a game, it would just be nice to see where he's at and to give him something to work towards, especially if we don't want him back in the OHL next year as AHL likely won't be an option.

Reactions: surixon

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Looks like Lowry is not at practice today, probably be out for a while, meanwhile is looks like Benn will get another chance to show us how bad he really is

Un-F’n believable, insanity is keeping him in, there’s being slow for a defender but effective like Fartbort or Stanley and there’s slow and [ (s-word) crappy]

Jets going nowhere fast anyway, top pairing D man and another top 6 forward away from being serious contenders!

Jets are pretenders with a sometime very good netminder!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad