Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation 14-15 Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
It's going down

@DarrenDreger: 1st round pick Jets acquire will be lowest of 3 of the Sabres picks. Very complicated trade. Sounds like an unsigned player from Peg as well

@DarrenDreger: Specifics still being sorted, plus all pending trade call.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
A poster on a different board (that I can't vouch for at all) claimed to have inside knowledge of the offer yesturday and said Winnipeg signed off on:

Kane
Bogo
WPG 1st

for

Myers
Stafford
Armia
Lemeiux
Buffalo 2nd

I only mention it because the trade Dreger is reporting is very similar but more in Winnipeg's favour. Buffalo fans wouldn't hate this trade as much as they'd have Kane Bogo and suddenly 4 1sts. Even if 3 of them could end up in the 20's

Strongly doubt Chevy is trading our 1st.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
If it includes Burmistrov then that would be the last three Atlanta 1st rd picks in one trade

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Feel for Bogo. He'll be close to home, but he loved the Peg and the organization has appeared to really turn a corner this year. Tough part of the business.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I like Bogosian. But I think Myers can be really good if he gets away from playing the toughest minutes in the league on the worst team in the league, and the rest of the rumored deal is a bunch for Kane. I really like both our players on the ice, but I like what this trade could be.

Agreed :D

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Lodge?
Goalie?

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Believe the other remaining part in the deal beyond what @DarrenDreger has already reported is an unsigned prospect going from WPG to BUF

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
@Ted_Wyman: Rumoured #NHLJets deal:Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux,lowest of BUF first round picks for Kane, Bogosian and unsigned goalie Jason Kasdorf.

borno87

Dec 16, 2010
For a "cash" team like the #NHLJets, they will be paying Myers $2M less than Bogo in '17-'18 and $3M less in 18'-19'

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Bam.

Craig Custance ‏@CraigCustance 43s43 seconds ago

Told the Kane to Sabres deal is done. Trade call made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad