Jets @ Flyers | Sat Feb 23 | 1200 Noon CT | Wells Fargo Center | "Statiscal Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Oh ****, I just thought of something. Back to back games today and tomorrow. We're boned. Noel will start Pavs both games because he won't put Pasquale up against the high powered offense of the Flyers and NJ.

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Would it fulfill the prediction if Hainsey had five goals in regulation then scored the only goal in a shootout to win it 6-5 in overtime?

Also, what happens in the Safeway score and win thing if Hainsey scores 10 goals in a game?

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
The Jets can be compared to this slinky on a treadmill. Always trying to move forward but constantly hindered by the opposition. It speaks to the human experience and struggles we face everyday.

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Would it fulfill the prediction if Hainsey had five goals in regulation then scored the only goal in a shootout to win it 6-5 in overtime?

Also, what happens in the Safeway score and win thing if Hainsey scores 10 goals in a game?

Safeway gives him $2 million and he keeps it all.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I saw Peluso in the tunnel with the team ready to come out, I wonder if that was before taking the pre-game warmups or is Peluso in the game? Maybe over Thorburn.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
My relative Corsi while reading the OP was -40.7 and my QualCOMP was very high.

It's first thing in the morning for me so I think I should have a high OZ%

Seriously, though, I think I am ADD or something because I lose my mind when I try to read that :laugh: Must have been so hard to do!

I kinda wish I was in Lakeland Florida right now. Jays start their 300+ game quest for the World Series Championship today against the Tigers.

Can the Jets make it 3-0? If we can score on Bryzgalov early at home, I think we can bring out bad Bryz. Go Jets Go!!!

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
I don't want Peluso to play against Philly again. I want to see him fight someone and we already know that nobody on the Flyers will fight him.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
That'd be nice, I'd like it if they gave him another chance.

Me to. We'll have to find out whether we want to keep him sooner or later i'd think.

If he is playing, maybe Rinaldo has the stones to dance with him. Doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad