GDT: Jets fly into Montreal where it's Priceless (Habs vs Jets tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
tskR1oyr_400x400.jpg

Reactions: Gravity

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Jets allow as much 5/5 goals as they score and they don't have captain high on drugs for the Jets tonight. :laugh:

Habs have Monty in net I'm assuming so I expect this one to have more than 6 goals. Anybody's guess on who scores more in this one

Hellebuyck played yesterday so we get their back-up.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Karma's a b*tch uh?!💀

I like to call him captain high on drugs. I'll never forget the size of his eyes in last year's playoffs. He was on some form of upper for sure. Or he smelled the entire box of smelling salts in one secession.

I used to like Scheifele but he's trash to me now. Especially after trying to get the crowd all amped up after fighting Wideman who is 3/4 his size.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I like to call him captain high on drugs. I'll never forget the size of his eyes in last year's playoffs. He was on some form of upper for sure. Or he smelled the entire box of smelling salts in one secession.

I used to like Scheifele but he's trash to me now. Especially after trying to get the crowd all amped up after fighting Wideman who is 3/4 his size.
Yep a total piece of shit

Krett Bulak

Jun 21, 2010
So my order will be :
- Habs L
- Caufield one goal at least
- Suzuki one point at least
- Montankbeau according over 4 goals
- Romanov destroying Scheifle's face
So that's gonna be it... Thank you 🥱
Am I the only one who wishes Montembeault some success ? A Quebec Born player who loves to play for Montreal. Its too bad that one night he's Ken Dryden and the next one he's David Aebischer.

Kid needs a bit more consistency. I hope we lose in regulation with a tight score.

NineteenSixtyFive

Mar 7, 2016
So my order will be :
- Habs L
- Caufield one goal at least
- Suzuki one point at least
- Montankbeau according over 4 goals
- Romanov destroying Scheifle's face
So that's gonna be it... Thank you 🥱
Why the hate for Montembeault? Your first three desires only require 1 Hab goal. Why not lose 3-1 with an empty netter and Monty stops 35 shots?

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Anything can happen in the regular season where you are trying to tank and the players and coach want to win but the fans and hockey gods in Montreal have a different idea in mind.

Monty vs Comrie.
Anything can happen for sure. I just don't see it, unless Habs come out flat footed.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I’m doubting the Jets put 8 behind us in this one but we should score 4 or 5. 5-4 in OT pick em.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Anything can happen for sure. I just don't see it, unless Habs come out flat footed.

Not sure but I think there will be lots of goals. Both teams score as much as they let in and both team have their back-ups.

Jets on a back/back but now 7 pts out where they have one less game over the Stars and Preds. Scheifele got hurt so they are probably deflated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad