Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Flames • Tue, Feb 9 @ 9:00 pm CT • TSN3 & SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
I'll dress for -34 and cover my skin and I'll be fine today. Wind can be nasty, doesn't mean it's-48 outside.

There have been 4 years in the last 25 that saw a day where the Mercury dropped to -40 in this city.
And two of those were in a row. And I was still living there. Too cold for me!

DRC

WestJet
Feb 23, 2015
Vancouver Island
Paul kills it on that interview. I recommend that to everyone on here. He dives deeper into why he pushed back on the analytics piece and gives a window into why. The mascot story with Jim Rutherford had me laughing.
Analytics or information? :P

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Me too but i will say we have great Summers. Considering we didn't play our first game of golf this past summer until May 4th and i still played 110 games. :thumbu:

Reactions: Howard Chuck

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
Me too but i will say we have great Summers. Considering we didn't play our first game of golf this past summer until May 4th and i still played 110 games. :thumbu:
I work with people who manage to golf almost 11 months in a good year here. They are obviously insane too.
And yes Winnipeg summers are the best.

Reactions: Klondiker98

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I work with people who manage to golf almost 11 months in a good year here. They are obviously insane too.
And yes Winnipeg summers are the best.
Last game last year was October 6th for me, i'm stupid not crazy. :laugh:

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
Drama in Columbus tonight apparently, for all those die hard Laine fans out there.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg

I hear ya, but this year, other than the last 4 days or so, it barely went below minus 10 C ( - 10 C) . Not to bad at all -- I'll take it, and wish we could have winters like this all the time. We're in a cold snap right now though at around - 28 C -- brrrh - too cold :brrr:

I've been living here in Winnipeg since I was a kid, and the winters are definitely not as cold, as they were back then. They are slowly getting a little warmer.

Big fan of Global Warming here :)

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018

What kind of drama ??
Torts apparently benched Laine from midway thru the second period on. As per a Chris Johnston retweet of a Jackets reporter.

Reactions: GNP

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
That goal was pretty nice too. Rosie showing off his skill. Hoping the best for him and Patty. :clap:
Goal of the week ... top 5 for sure and a late game winner too.
Rosie centering #1 line playing 20 plus minutes/game ... I'm starting to think the trade was Rosie for PLD and Laine got us a third.:laugh:

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Got to keep up with Habs and Leafs.
Must beat the Flames.

Play their game and should be a win. Jets a much better team...
SmartSelect_20210209-130903_NHL.jpg

Reactions: Jets 31 and hn777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad