Post-Game Talk: Jets finish Preds. 5-1. ADVANCE TO THE WCF for the first time in HISTORY!

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
If You are not a Jets Fan well...

What are you waiting for...

Go :jets Go

Nobody Can Beat Vegas...

OK...

kelso-burn.gif

Go :jets Go

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Congratulations Jets fans. I'm honestly very happy for you right now in spite of the troubled relationship between Jets and Coyotes fans. It's going to be an amazing conference final.

Very classy, certainly classier than I would have managed with the roles reversed. All are welcome on the bandwagon though, hope we see you around these parts in 48 hours.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
YESSSSSSS
We did it!!!!!!
I'm honestly surprised we got by Nashville, but it's beautiful
Stastny was an amazing pickup
I can't believe either Vegas or Winnipeg will be in the finals :amazed:
Let's goooooooo :yo::yo::yo:
Me too
I really thought Nashville would use Home as advantages

Reactions: JetsFan815

Coach

Dec 18, 2010
Wow so this is what it is like to have a winner. Been watching the team in the NHL since their 1st season when I used my paper route money to buy a season ticket in the old grey nose bleed section of Winnipeg Arena. For those who have been around from the old 1.0 Jets losing a couple 3-1 series leads, never winning a second round game and even worse losing our franchise. Enjoy tonight. Never know if we will have a run like this again. We very well could but never take anything for granted. Good Job Jets and Fans.

Last edited:

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Wheeler is such a great Captain. Those who haven't played their best can still contribute. I think Wheeler will show them the way.
The best players were the best players tonight. And some not so best players had a great game.

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
WOOOOOOOOOOOO WE'RE GOING TO THE THE WESTERN CONFERENCE FINAL GUYS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAT A CAT FISH NASHVILLE PREDATORS!!!! Onwards and Upwards fellow Jets fans. LET'S GO TO VEGAS BABY!!!!

Reactions: JetsFan815

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
If you told me going into the series that we would have had so pronounced an overall aggregate advantage in goaltending, I'd not have believed you. I admit, I was hoping for close-at-best. Rinne getting three hooks in 7 games, I think, signals the changing of the guard more than anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad