Post-Game Talk: Jets Dismount Knights 5-1, Lead Series 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbone1968

Sep 1, 2017
Texas hill country
raw

Great game 1, hopefully the rest of the script differs from the first iteration.

Side note, those yellow Vegas jerseys are disgusting.
We’ve done well against mustard kitties

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I have never seen a team deflated so fast like Vegas just was. The fans couldn't run to the exits fast enough, that's how you smash home ice advantage.

HUGE grit. EVERYONE showed up. Wheeler, PLD, Scheifele, Lowry, they all hammered this one home.
Big ups to our savior and all around badass, Connor Hellebuyck, who (thanks to ESPN), I now know made children's books on mental health!

Foob-7cacAA1I-w
Samberg deserves a mention.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Keep up the pressure. No holding back.

Jets played a solid game, great zone entries, disciplined, PK was excellent, an awesome team effort. If Bowness can keep them playing like this, we'll have lots to cheer about. Peak at the right time.

Who does F*Vegas play in net next game?

Probably Brossoit I don't think it was the goalie necessarily. Vegas looked like they were playing in January.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Jets neutered the Knights, fantastic game in all zones and in net. Stretched the ice, great gaps all night, back pressure was terrific (except on the goal), went to the net and caused havoc, hard along the wall.
Complete game, very organized and committed. Do it again, no reason they can’t. Add in Ehlers, only gets better.

And f*** Vegas

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
And now maybe all the Debbie doubters realize we are actually a pretty good team when all players are pointed in the right direction.

That was the entire point. We know the Jets can play if they play up to their potential. They weren't. I'm not going to invest my heart in the team if they aren't going to respect our time. Play like you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad