Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 10.22.46 AM.png

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
If Rittich isn't caught pulling his pud

Yeah I thought it was a weak one on his part.
Wow, harsh!

I haven't been following the debate: are we fully playing the Bowness game now, or do we still backslide into the PoMo era, or are we mophring into an Arniel team?
Arniel is calling the lines and, while admitting that he talks to Bowness often on the phone, he has confirmed that he chooses who goes over the board when overtime starts.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
That perfetti goal was a thing of beauty. Strip the defender, deke the goalie and pots it in. Has better defensive skills than kc at the same age imo
I hope so. As good a player as KC is, he is clueless defensively.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Can’t complain about winning back to backs. Always hard to do so great to get the four points.

Perfetti is slick as hell. Wow. Kid is going to be special.

Great to see Scheif shooting more this year. His shot is so beautiful. Love when he decides to take over with his skill and size in the defensive zone. He’s looking like a true #1 center.

Connor a bit snake but. Not worried. He’s getting plenty of chances. The goals will come.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Shout out to David Rittich for backstopping a win.

Fun 3rd Period. I liked it. We're trending up.

1st period looked almost as bad as the 1st against LAK - and it was the Yotes! :eek3:
But unlike the LA game, Jets turned it around in the 2nd and dominated in the 3rd. They had improved in the 2nd and 3rd against LAK, but not to nearly the same extent.

I hope they are not going to make those bad 1st periods any part of the team 'identity'. :laugh:

Good game by Rittich, despite the 2 early goals. 1st one not on him at all, bounced in off Christian's ass. He settled in well after the 2nd one, which he would probably like back. But even that one, you have to give the shooter some credit.

Perfetti is looking better every game.
Samberg was much better.
PP was ........... Jeez, I'm not sure pathetic covers it. Had trouble entering the zone, as usual. If they managed an entry, they had trouble getting set up. If they managed to get set up, they had no one in front of the net. WTF!
Gotta' work on that PP - a lot.

Reactions: Stumbledore

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
1st period looked almost as bad as the 1st against LAK - and it was the Yotes! :eek3:
But unlike the LA game, Jets turned it around in the 2nd and dominated in the 3rd. They had improved in the 2nd and 3rd against LAK, but not to nearly the same extent.

I hope they are not going to make those bad 1st periods any part of the team 'identity'. :laugh:

Good game by Rittich, despite the 2 early goals. 1st one not on him at all, bounced in off Christian's ass. He settled in well after the 2nd one, which he would probably like back. But even that one, you have to give the shooter some credit.

Perfetti is looking better every game.
Samberg was much better.
PP was ........... Jeez, I'm not sure pathetic covers it. Had trouble entering the zone, as usual. If they managed an entry, they had trouble getting set up. If they managed to get set up, they had no one in front of the net. WTF!
Gotta' work on that PP - a lot.
not even close....

Reactions: Gabe Kupari

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Good game however against a bad opponent. I would really like to see the Jets carry the puck through the NZ more instead of dump and chasing.

Also bring up Heinola, our power play is pathetic.

What? You want to send Ville to the front of the net? Are you crazy? jk :laugh:

Perfetti is a PP wiz, but he is not being used very well. Biggest PP failing, IMO, is lack of any net front presence at all. But we could also criticize perimeter play, predictability, poor zone entries, etc, etc, etc. Is there anything good to say about our PP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad