GDT: Jets @ Canes 11/13 7PM: Guess who is back?

bluedevil58*

cam-ward.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

- Cam Ward is now using his stick resulting in elite goal tending. Hot streak or has he returned to pre 2009 form? Stay tuned.

- I do not know what our first line is.

- Elias Lindholm is developing well.

- Nash is impressive.

- Maurice is a bad coach and will be fired this season even though the Jets are playing well.

- Faulk is emerging as an elite d man.

Discuss!

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Faulk goes from a dumpster fire to looking good the past few games and all of a sudden he is developing into an elite D again.

Semin goes from a dumpster fire to looking better the past few games and... Meh, lazy Russians are still lazy.

Keep this narrative going strong.

bluedevil58*

I never criticized Fualk or Semin. Look at who my this thread. You're in my world right now. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Objection Judge Headgoose, this GDT does not count as "high effort" in my eyes. I move to strike and substitute with a GDT actually worth of a game against Winnipeg. I'd gladly do it, if I get immunity from any and all infractions that result from it. :naughty:

bluedevil58*

Objection Judge Headgoose, this GDT does not count as "high effort" in my eyes. I move to strike and substitute with a GDT actually worth of a game against Winnipeg. I'd gladly do it, if I get immunity from any and all infractions that result from it. :naughty:

Nobody volunteered so I made one on the fly so that we could all discuss this game.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh

I removed the "high effort" criterion from what I expected out of these GDTs in an effort to get more volunteers. It hasn't resulted in any notable change.:cry:

So basically it's just been a free-for-all again.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Lines from yesterday. Take this order with a grain of salt.

Tlusty // Rask // Staal
Skinner // McClement // Semin
Gerbe // Nash // Lindholm
Boychuk // Dwyer // Terry
Malone

Literally names out of a hat.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
but i would have to check the other thread and ~effort~

i dont want to steal anyones thunder

give me random ones that is fine

If I give you random ones, you'll still have to check that *OTHER* thread to see which ones I give you.

:D

EDIT: I gave you three for now. 11/16 hosting the Sharks, 11/26 at the Panthers, and 12/8 hosting the Devils.

Francis10

Jan 28, 2012
Canada

Tlusty // Rask // Staal
Malone

Some crazy line combos. I kind of like it though.....thinking outside the box.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Dwyer must've looked terrible at Center. Not surprising given he hasn't played there in about 6 years. I don't like relying on Malone in that capacity but with 4 other legit centers dressed it can be easily remidied in game.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006

Tlusty // Rask // Staal
Malone

? Out of a hat? Other than Tlusty and Boychuk swap, those are the exact lines they finished with last game.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Well yeah. Peters brought out the hat during that game and just continued to randomize things.

When the last time Terry played center? I thought he might be an option if they're going this route, but maybe he's last in line

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Will be in attendance tonight. I always wear my Burmistrov Thrashers jersey for these games but considering this is the second home game I have been to this season, I will probably wear my red J Staal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad