Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Thanks @jefferoni and @Jets 31 for the dueling GDTs. I didn't know which one to post to, so I waited to see which one was the winner. It kind of reminded me of this...

:laugh:

The Jets play the B-lose this afternoon and I'm trying so hard to get pumped up for the game, but the way Winnipeg has been playing lately...

It's really going to be hard to watch today, but like many of you, I'm a glutton for punishment. So at 2:00pm...

giphy.gif

Hopefully it's St. Louis who will be saying...

LetsGoLose.jpg

...but I'm not counting on that. Anyway, Go Jets Go! :hockey:

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Atleast there is something to look forward to in this game with so many of the Jets young D playing. If they are gonna keep losing, I'd rather they run Heinola/Samberg/Chisholm/Kovacevic and see what we have and plan appropriately for next season instead of Beaulieu redux who isn't even gonna be on the roster next season.
BooBoo has a booboo...

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Thanks Jeff. I hope the Jets win but at a bare minimum, I hope to see some effort. That Vancouver game was an frickin embarrassment. If that's the effort we get again today, I will watch curling to lower my blood pressure.
The final round of this weekend's PGA tournament starts at 3:30 on CBS... just sayin... :nod:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'm definitely starting to watch this game late so I can skip forward depending on how the team is playing. I am about as die hard as a fan can be, but I don't want to spend 2.5 hours of my weekend feeling frustrated - too many other things I could be doing.

Having said that - GO JETS GO!!!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
So Declan Chisholm plays a game, doesn't play bad but doesn't play again with the Jets going with Kovacevic instead when injuries hit, I don't even know what this team is doing anymore and doubt the coaching staff does either.

Just hope the Jets aren't embarrassed too bad in this one!

None

Feb 22, 2012
So Declan Chisholm plays a game, doesn't play bad but doesn't play again with the Jets going with Kovacevic instead when injuries hit, I don't even know what this team is doing anymore and doubt the coaching staff does either.

Just hope the Jets aren't embarrassed too bad in this one!

Kovacevic is a proper RD and not a lefty playing RD and he's in replacing Demelo. If Demelo comes back next game as expected then Kovacevic comes out while Chisholm likely stays in because Beaulieu isn't expected next game and I don't think Stanley is either.

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
I'll be watching and cheering for the Jets but with golf and curling as options later in the afternoon, they had better give a solid effort (That's all I ask for.) or I'm out of there.

For what it's worth, moneypuck.com (decent history of predictions) has the Jets currently at 11.6% at making the playoffs.

Mooche

Feb 21, 2013
Winnipeg
Hopefully the give-o-f*** meter from the collective group is a notch or two higher than last game....

A little bit of energy and fight would be nice this afternoon.

Reactions: Guardian17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad