Post-Game Talk: Jets beat Habs in OT 5-4

Jets1975

Dec 9, 2011
Anytime we beat the Habs I'm happy. Exciting game which I thought meant nothing, but now only 3 back of the Preds. Still a chance. Jets are so stacked with young talent it's xxxxxx crazy. Congrats KC on 30. Niku with a great debut. Thought Mason played a good game. Back home, boys..............

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Anyone know what Dano’s icetime was? Was looking to see if he would make an impact but barely saw him out there

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Sports Club has us at a 4.3% chance of the Presidents trophy. Thinking we still have a chance at being the top point getter with 2 games remaining seems almost impossible.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
I almost can’t remember how it feels like to lose :O

But I got really mad at Ehlers in OT when he had Laine with an open net for a tap in and instead he tried to shoot. It was one of the most egoistic plays I’ve seen, he’d rather take a shot from not even that good a position than for the team to win. That’s not a team player. I lost a lot of respect for the guy.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Sports Club has us at a 4.3% chance of the Presidents trophy. Thinking we still have a chance at being the top point getter with 2 games remaining seems almost impossible.

Only 2 games isn't a long time to need some breaks. For our part we have two super winnable games at home to boot. I'm not ready to write off the rest of the regular season just yet.

WPGChief

May 25, 2017
Winnipeg
jetsnation.ca
JcT6veB.png

5v5 adjusted

(Byfuglien had some shifts with Morrow, and it was bad.)
((My eye test told me Niku is a very swift skater with offensive instincts. Which is probably not best paired with Byfuglien haha))
(((Should I be getting slightly worried about Laine-Stastny-Ehlers? Maybe. Hockey can be streaky.)))

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I almost can’t remember how it feels like to lose :O

But I got really mad at Ehlers in OT when he had Laine with an open net for a tap in and instead he tried to shoot. It was one of the most egoistic plays I’ve seen, he’d rather take a shot from not even that good a position than for the team to win. That’s not a team player. I lost a lot of respect for the guy.
Ehlers looked off Laine a few times tonight. Guy wants 30 I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad