Post-Game Talk: Jets beat Habs in OT 5-4

None

Feb 22, 2012
Will Buff get suspended? He bumped the ref

It'd be in the gamelog as "Abuse of Official" if the referee/linesmen felt that was necessary, it's listed as a regular misconduct so that's unlikely.

Typically takes something very egregious to get an abuse misconduct.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
2000px-NY-110.svg.png

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
It'd be in the gamelog as "Abuse of Official" if the referee/linesmen felt that was necessary, it's listed as a regular misconduct so that's unlikely.

Typically takes something very egregious to get an abuse misconduct.
I bet he gets a call.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
It was a horse **** call. The guy is dancing on Mason in the crease and buff gives him a passing love tap that the player didnt even react to and you call a ******* penalty on that with 2 minutes left in the game?? Jack***
I never said it was a good call. But when I saw the replay where he bumped ref I got worried about a suspension instantly.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Without Buff, Wheeler and Scheifele (gassed). And now we even pass the puck back to the goalie to keep possession (instead of forcing plays). I wonder why we are winning? :P

Because for the last two OTs before, the other team's star players didn't score on the clear cut breakaway that Connor and Morrisey coughed up in an effort to keep possession with 8 seconds to go, but rang them off the post?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad